ADVERTISEMENT

Former Husker Matt Vrzal - Owner - Piezon's Pizzeria. Highly Recommend

Bigred511

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
I heard great reviews about this place. I checked it out a few weeks ago.
A small space on 156th and Center that took over King Kong's suite. Matt is
no silent owner. He works his butt off cooking, greeting guests, and making sure
his staff takes care of all the guests. The pizza was a reasonable price and I thought
it was great. He even lets you substitute toppings. Great to see a hard-working former Husker and a nice guy is having success. I recommend you try it out.

I heard great reviews about this place. I checked it out a few weeks ago.
A small space on 156th and Center that took over King Kong's suite. Matt is
no silent owner. He works his butt off cooking, greeting guests, and making sure
his staff takes care of all the guests. The pizza was a reasonable price and I thought
it was great. He even lets you substitute toppings. Great to see a hard-working former Husker and a nice guy is having success. I recommend you try it out.
He was on Big Red wrap up this fall and giving the staff crap about serving Val's pizza to frat guys sitting around the table like they were going to answer phones. It was subtle but I thought it was hilarious

Was there a couple of weeks ago for the first time,Matt was doing his radio substitution radio job so he wasn’t there but it was very good pizza I was impressed even talked Football with someone else having pizza there too..

Anyone know if they have lunch specials? Seemed like not from their website.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT