ADVERTISEMENT

Former Husker Legrone...

In her defense, I don't think she went to the apartment planning on having a threesome.

Or maybe she wanted to fool around, but not have sex with anyone.

At least that's what she's saying I believe (maybe I'm wrong on the aligations)?

If either of those are true then I get why she went to the cops, but she has a responsibility to actually say no if she didn't want to partake. If not, then it is unfair to say "not saying no means no". That's a ridiculous standard.
Read where she made it clear before she came over she didn't want sex.
Any way you look at it, its a bad situation.

I disagree. You cant sit back and cry rape without letting the person you're having sex with know that you don't want to have sex. It cant work that way. She wasn't to afraid to go to the apartment and hop in bed but she was to afraid to say no? Come one man. This is easy really. She woke up the next morning feeling ashamed of what people would think so she cried rape and ruined to men's potential future. She should go to prison
Be careful boy!

I dont think OJ ever said, well I killed her but she never said no. This isnt even close to being the same thing.

From what I have read it sounds like she had sex with both of them and the next morning felt ashamed of what she did and attempted to justify it by screaming rape. I don't buy that she was scared to use the word no. I could maybe agree with her if they held her against her will or used a weapon. But they didnt do any of that.

In all honesty she should be prosecuted for a false accusation and put in prison.

JMHO
I feel bad for young guys who are out dating in today's world. Especially on a college campus. I would think you have to be very careful. I think guys may have to be the ones who have to walk away from a situation sooner than women. I dated for a long time different women. I did not get married until my early forties. I had fun, but I was cautious on who I dated. (No kids, no debt, good job, etc). I have a brother-in-law who got divorced several years back. He lives in DC. He was in his forties. He dated so many women the for the first couple of years he was single. No way could I have kept up with his pace nor would I want to.

I disagree. You cant sit back and cry rape without letting the person you're having sex with know that you don't want to have sex. It cant work that way. She wasn't to afraid to go to the apartment and hop in bed but she was to afraid to say no? Come one man. This is easy really. She woke up the next morning feeling ashamed of what people would think so she cried rape and ruined to men's potential future. She should go to prison
You are guilty of murdering the various definitions of the words: "Too", "to" and "Two".

Reactions: huntered
Found it.....In this article: LJS article. Legrone's got issues to be hopping in on his roommate's girls. He's no angel. And girls don't typically file police reports for shits and giggles or to save face...

"On Tuesday, jurors heard from another woman, a 20-year-old University of Nebraska-Lincoln student, who said a year earlier, on Aug. 17, 2018, LeGrone snuck into a room where she was having consensual sex with another man and started to have sex with her without her permission.

She said she saw the person she thought she was having sex with across the room, looked back and saw LeGrone. She said she didn't see him even come in the room and was surprised.
The woman said, "I don't know what you thought this was," and LeGrone stopped.
She got dressed, picked up her bag and left the dorm room.
She said she went over to the dorm again maybe five times to have sex with LeGrone's roommate, and LeGrone never tried anything again. And, while she made a report to police in December 2019, she didn't want him prosecuted for it."
What is with these creepy kids?

Isn't sex with a girl by yourself enough fun? Why do you need your creepy buddy jumping in?

I think that alone creates tons of gray between the black and white. And if Legrone hadn't been a friggin sneaky weirdo, and Hunt hadn't been down with the surprise threesome... the words "rape" or "sexual assault" never enter the equation.

Reactions: T...Chafes
I'm more in the camp that what Hunt and LeGrone did wasn't cool. Nebraska law seems a bit strange if the requirement is that the alleged victim has to verbally say "no", otherwise it isn't rape. The victim claimed she was too scared, which seems reasonable to me given the circumstances.
Huh, anytime you would randomly have sex if not married to a spouse the person could just say I did not consent to sex at a later date. All you have to do is piss the woman off about something you did on Tuesday and your in jail for railing her against her without her “consent” Friday night???? No means no. Anything else is not a no. It’s how you run a society unless you are liberal in such case any non sensical idea is perfectly fine. See the states that are on fire…

I think false rape/sexual assault allegations should have a penalty of prison time for women. There is no consequence to falsely accusing someone of sexual assault but we see what happened to these guys. They lost their scholarship and all credability. This woman should have to serve prison time.
The worst part of this is that it sometimes brings into doubt those women that actually have suffered such a horrible offense. If this was DEFINITELY a false rape charge, she should certainly be prosecuted. Not only do you ruin the (albeit poor judgment) of these two young men, you stop women that have actually been raped from coming forward.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
The worst part of this is that it sometimes brings into doubt those women that actually have suffered such a horrible offense. If this was DEFINITELY a false rape charge, she should certainly be prosecuted. Not only do you ruin the (albeit poor judgment) of these two young men, you stop women that have actually been raped from coming forward.
The “charge the woman” approach is broken as well. It could discourage woman from coming forward with legitimate crimes. Also would encourage woman with false claims to double down on the lie. It is an unsolvable problem.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Good decision IMO based on what little I know cause I wasn't there. Our system has worked pretty good everywhere recently if you ask me. Glad he walks away from this and hope it dies now.

Lost in the three pages of this thread is the fact that Andre Hunt is a snitch who copped a plea, paid a $1000 fine, and went back to LA. Good thing the Lancaster County DA didn't make him do even a day of jail time after the snitch. Snitches don't do so well in prison.

Am I wrong to feel bad for everyone involved in this. Not sure why we can't respect the jury's decision and move on. The young man has been found not guilty and thus should be treated as such.

I don't know, probably should be some special rules from the NCAA on incidents like this. Like player as long as he is not incarcerated should be afforded innocent until proven guilty and thus his scholarship can't be immediately taken away. IF he is found guilty, he must pay the school restitution. As far as team goes, up to the coach if/what the penalty is but the scholarship should remain until guilt is proven. I don't know, just thinking off the top of my head.

Tell your daughters that if they are even considering sex that they need to not drink at all and they should tell any guy they are with that if they (the girl) has anything to drink they do not consent to sex later. Makes it clear to both parties that the girl is in control of the situation. I have boys and will tell them that these rules apply when they are in college with any girls they are with (if she drinks, don't sleep with her). Don't drink and have regrets.

Tell your daughters that if they are even considering sex that they need to not drink at all and they should tell any guy they are with that if they (the girl) has anything to drink they do not consent to sex later. Makes it clear to both parties that the girl is in control of the situation. I have boys and will tell them that these rules apply when they are in college with any girls they are with (if she drinks, don't sleep with her). Don't drink and have regrets.
Good advice.

With that said, I am trying to think how I would have even had sober sex in college...

Reactions: williamsonframe
Tell your daughters that if they are even considering sex that they need to not drink at all and they should tell any guy they are with that if they (the girl) has anything to drink they do not consent to sex later. Makes it clear to both parties that the girl is in control of the situation. I have boys and will tell them that these rules apply when they are in college with any girls they are with (if she drinks, don't sleep with her). Don't drink and
Perhaps it would be easier to teach our daughters not to be hoes. Seems to me it would solve a lot of problems. We all might benefit by teaching our sons not to be hoes as well.
Go Blue!

Reactions: baseball31ne
Huh, anytime you would randomly have sex if not married to a spouse the person could just say I did not consent to sex at a later date. All you have to do is piss the woman off about something you did on Tuesday and your in jail for railing her against her without her “consent” Friday night???? No means no. Anything else is not a no. It’s how you run a society unless you are liberal in such case any non sensical idea is perfectly fine. See the states that are on fire…
For some reason I thought conservatives had more of a Christian view of premarital sex as a sin. But, I guess you can disregard the sins that don’t fit your agenda or are inconvenient.. if you are in a situation where there is any uncertainty at all on if it is consensual then you deserve what you get…. Abortion- sin, premarital sex - ok, same sex marriage - sin, divorce - ok. The right has me so confused….

Perhaps it would be easier to teach our daughters not to be hoes. Seems to me it would solve a lot of problems. We all might benefit by teaching our sons not to be hoes as well.
Go Blue!
Agreed. We need to start teaching our sons that they have equal responsibility. They have become weak in character….

Awful situation. I feel for the woman and for the man.

If the man thought he was having consensual sex and later accused of sexual assault, that is an awful situation to be in...and it is an awful situation for the woman if she was truly afraid to say no and went along with having sex.

I can see a time where a young man will ask a woman on video if she wants to have sex, if only, to have evidence it is consensual...because in all these situations, it comes down to one's word vs another's.

Go Blue!
I mean, girls should know that getting invited over to a dudes place late at night is not for any other reason than to try to get some stanky on his hangdown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT