Former AG Barr: “It was all BS.”

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
I can't imagine anyone more against the founding principles of this nation and what the father's meant for our country than you.

His positions as presented on the board, imply that he is 100% fascist.

A quote from a fascist military leader basically describes the MAGAts and his posts to the letter.

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

He was told he is under attack by the libs and a deep state, anyone for the libs is a traitor and exposes the country to great danger. Therefore, insurrection, overturn free/fair elections, modify voting rights, install attorney general to protect their preferred president and investigate political opponents, collusion with foreign governments to remain in power, leveraging military aid for personal political favors.. have all been "OK" in their book. Not understanding the damage it is doing to democracy in general.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
His positions as presented on the board, imply that he is 100% fascist.

A quote from a fascist military leader basically describes the MAGAts and his posts to the letter.

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

He was told he is under attack by the libs and a deep state, anyone for the libs is a traitor and exposes the country to great danger. Therefore, insurrection, overturn free/fair elections, modify voting rights, install attorney general to protect their preferred president and investigate political opponents, collusion with foreign governments to remain in power, leveraging military aid for personal political favors.. have all been "OK" in their book. Not understanding the damage it is doing to democracy in general.
@Bobfather is definitely a fascist. He just doesn't know it because he thinks it is OK to force your views on other people as long as you think you are correct. He is not a very open minded individual, that Bob.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Not a single Trumper will care about any of this. They are wack jobs who couldn't care less about facts.

Trump could shoot a person on 5th Ave and the Trumpers would collectively say "Meh."

He is a Deity to those freakshows.
you didn't care that RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA was hoax either so why get your panties in a wad. The truth always comes out. One thing we have seen over the last 4yrs that the initial story posted is always the wrong one.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
you didn't care that RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA was hoax either so why get your panties in a wad. The truth always comes out. One thing we have seen over the last 4yrs that the initial story posted is always the wrong one.

What was the purpose for campaign manager Paul Manafort to share voter information with Konstantin Kilimnik?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You think people who say garbage like this are "patriots?":

"I grasp facts just fine and the fact is is you are a treasonous puke of a human being." -Fascist Bob
I have yet to see you say anything about holding people accountable, that is purely political instead of patriotic. I rarely agree with Bob on football but I agree there has been massive treason in our country. I've seen people attack his wife and he responded. I would probably do the same or wait to meet you in person to deal with it. jmho

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I have yet to see you say anything about holding people accountable, that is purely political instead of patriotic. I rarely agree with Bob on football but I agree there has been massive treason in our country. I've seen people attack his wife and he responded. I would probably do the same or wait to meet you in person to deal with it. jmho
Do you think the insurrectionists were treasonous? They broke into the capitol with the intention of overturning a democratic election.

If you don't think they were treasonous, then you and I probably have different definitions of treason.

And I don't give a flip about what someone said about Bob's wife. Sounds like Bob can dish it but he can't take it himself.

tb233

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017

What treason has occurred that you're referring to? Please be specific.

Todd P

Walk On
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2009
This is common theme for anyone that worked for Trump. They admit that he is insane, but go along with him when getting paid to do so. I don't agree with Biden's politics, but at least he is not an autocratic POS. It is so nice not seeing Donald's dyed mug and comedic hair on a daily basis.............

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
This is common theme for anyone that worked for Trump. They admit that he is insane, but go along with him when getting paid to do so. I don't agree with Biden's politics, but at least he is not an autocratic POS. It is so nice not seeing Donald's dyed mug and comedic hair on a daily basis.............

Latest posts