Former AG Barr: “It was all BS.”

Wils97

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
Barr attempting to rehab his image after a disastrous turn as AG.

Still…A very damning article on 45, McConnell, and the whole crowd about the attempt to couch Trump’s election loss as a result of fraud.

Highlights:

“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr told me. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullshit.”

later:
Trump brought up Barr’s AP interview.

“Did you say that?”

“Yes,” Barr responded.

“How the **** could you do this to me? Why did you say it?”

“Because it’s true.”

The president, livid, responded by referring to himself in the third person: “You must hate Trump. You must hate Trump.”

Later:

“You know, you only have five weeks, Mr. President, after an election to make legal challenges,” Barr said. “This would have taken a crackerjack team with a really coherent and disciplined strategy. Instead, you have a clown show. No self-respecting lawyer is going anywhere near it. It’s just a joke. That’s why you are where you are.”

Mitch the coward:
Barr told me that Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell had been urging him to speak out since mid-November. Publicly, McConnell had said nothing to criticize Trump’s allegations, but he told Barr that Trump’s claims were damaging to the country and to the Republican Party. Trump’s refusal to concede was complicating McConnell’s efforts to ensure that the GOP won the two runoff elections in Georgia scheduled for January 5.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Not a single Trumper will care about any of this. They are wack jobs who couldn't care less about facts.

Trump could shoot a person on 5th Ave and the Trumpers would collectively say "Meh."

He is a Deity to those freakshows.
Anyone who disagrees with him in any way on any thing is deep state swamp. I think they added Barr to that list a while back

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Barr had 4 years to investigate the entire DNC and had a truckfull of evidence dropped in his lap, and the deep state snake did absolutely nothing. Barr was a total disaster. If he had as much passion going after criminals as he does protecting Democrats, he would have had the entire gang locked up.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Barr had 4 years to investigate the entire DNC and had a truckfull of evidence dropped in his lap, and the deep state snake did absolutely nothing. Barr was a total disaster. If he had as much passion going after criminals as he does protecting Democrats, he would have had the entire gang locked up.
So are you saying Barr is lying and there was election fraud but Barr looked the other way so Biden could win? Do you think Barr suppressed this election fraud evidence?

Wils97

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
Or a thimbleful of evidence…Barr was fully willing to go after the DNC…he wasn’t willing to break the law for Trump, apparently.

jja699

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
Zucker dropped 350 million into the election and 48 million into Georgia alone. I would be more worried about that type of money. Than the fraud part.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
So are you saying Barr is lying and there was election fraud but Barr looked the other way so Biden could win? Do you think Barr suppressed this election fraud evidence?
Even if there was evidence (there was plenty), does that mean the evidence could have overturned the vote? Especially going against liberal judges in liberal states? Just like you morons, no amount of evidence could sway your opinion, so it would be futile to try. I think it would be worth the effort, but low energy Barr doesn’t think so.

Wils97

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
Even if there was evidence (there was plenty), does that mean the evidence could have overturned the vote? Especially going against liberal judges in liberal states? Just like you morons, no amount of evidence could sway your opinion, so it would be futile to try. I think it would be worth the effort, but low energy Barr doesn’t think so.
Geez. Even Barr, an absolute hardon conservative with the power and will to do something about…said there was no evidence of any fraud impacting the 2020 election. No conspiracy about liberal judges or lib Sec of State. Even the conservative Georgia Sec of State wouldn’t participate.

No evidence. None.

Even they wouldn’t support the fantasy. Neither would McConnell, although he wasn’t concerned about the sanctity of the vote. He just feared it would hurt the GOP to continue this line of nonsense.

Have an opinion. Fine. But don’t keep spouting the “big lie”.

Reactions: nelsonj22

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
There was no evidence and it was all BS and you F'n know it. If you really believe that Trump won the election that you're as big a clown as he is.

OneBadHuskerFan

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014
Austin, TX
Even if there was evidence (there was plenty),
Bullshit, show me.
Just like you morons, no amount of evidence could sway your opinion, so it would be futile to try.
Bullshit, loser mentality. Hurr Durr, the evidence was EVERYWHERE but nobody would believe it anyways, so why bother. F'ing stupid. You know what...THEY DID TRY and came up with NOTHING.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
The judges in the red states that laughed off the evidence were appointed by Trump. Sorry to hit ya with some truth.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Sir. Most of the judges they faced were conservative judges

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Sir. Most of the judges they faced were conservative judges
Sir, you go to a judge to ask for authority to investigate when you suspect a crime has been committed. There was plenty of smoke, but if a judge doesn’t allow the subpoena of documents, or even a hearing, then of course you’re going to not have the smoking gun. But even with a body, a weapon, a motive and a confession, you loony libs would say “but where is the evidence??!!”

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Sir, you go to a judge to ask for authority to investigate when you suspect a crime has been committed. There was plenty of smoke, but if a judge doesn’t allow the subpoena of documents, or even a hearing, then of course you’re going to not have the smoking gun. But even with a body, a weapon, a motive and a confession, you loony libs would say “but where is the evidence??!!”
You are so bullheaded and refuse to acknowledge the big lie. Everyone and their dog has said there was no fraud in the election but you and Donnie keep saying it despite no evidence. That means you are crazy or so gullible that you actually believe the lies.

Reactions: cavalot

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
You're delusional. Barr was happy to bend the rules, particularly with his misrepresentation of the Mueller report. He just had nothing, man. Nothing.

As others have noted, it was mostly Republican judges and Republican election officials. Do you honestly believe all of those people are part of some vast conspiracy? Come on, you're so freaking delusional it's just sad. You aren't living in reality.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
You're delusional. Barr was happy to bend the rules, particularly with his misrepresentation of the Mueller report. He just had nothing, man. Nothing.

As others have noted, it was mostly Republican judges and Republican election officials. Do you honestly believe all of those people are part of some vast conspiracy? Come on, you're so freaking delusional it's just sad. You aren't living in reality.
Most Trumpers aren't.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Right on queue!

black-friday.jpg

Reactions: scopeandtime

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I have to wonder sometimes what it would be like to live in a totally alternate reality. When presented with all the "facts" just say those are all fake and I want the truth!

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
D E R P

chipotlehusker

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2001
Austin Texas
"protecting Democrats" ? ! ? ! you are somethin' else....

Reactions: philosophusker

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Federalist society judge who was former chair of state GOP and appointed by trump. In on the fix eh,? So so so dumb

Reactions: philosophusker

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
What is it like going thru life today with your head completely up your ass and with no grasp on reality at all?
I grasp facts just fine and the fact is is you are a treasonous puke of a human being.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016

No, he only had a couple years. The previous guy was fired for doing the right thing in recusing himself from running an investigation that they colluded with russians (which they did on some level).

Previous guy was the first senator to endorse him, remained the only senator to endorse him until his nomination, went to dozens of campaign events, was integral party of the election effort. So naturally he couldn't run an investigation of the campaign he was just part of.

Then Billy Barr shows up and you guys expect him to be some kind of hitman to go after all of Donald's political opponents. I don't expect people that support the insurrection to understand the long term implications of weaponizing the justice department, tasking this department to be a presidents personal lawyer to protect them from legal issue while at the same time go after any of the political opponents they consider inconvenient. It would just be another chipping away at democracy while ironically labeling anyone who doesn't agree a traitor.

Reactions: VMann187