ADVERTISEMENT

Former 5* DB transfer on campus today

I hear a lot of cable guy stuff for Johnson. Like he is in the student directory, but so was Darnay Holmes. He was accepted to the school for sure, but until he enrolls and is at a summer workout. I'm not getting to worked up
The present situation with him is better than stories of him doing more than kicking the tires elsewhere.

Like when Tom was dominating college football at lowly Nebraska. Was he the only one? Must have been because he was consistently on top with winning teams.

Why isn't Harbaugh doing it? Michigan has all the perks, name recognition, etc.

Certainly there are a combination of things but how does Saban keep losing assistants but still manage to stay on top? How did Urban manage to win at all his stops?
Don’t forget TO never won until Barry was fired. If he wasn’t fired there’s be no bowing down to TO and no NC. Neb can’t compete with the big boys. Top 10 back in the day, sure.....today, that ship has sailed. We are Minn 2.0. The team we made fun of in the 90’s for not winning in 2 decades. Take a look at the calendar if you need, but the 90’s are over 2 decades ago. 3* SF is not going to bring top talent in that other local schools want. He could in Flo or Oregon, but it’s not happening here. The least number of 4* recruits last year since they started tracking it in 2002. 3*’s aren’t getting you in the top 10 consistently. Kool-aid or no kool-aid.

Don’t forget TO never won until Barry was fired. If he wasn’t fired there’s be no bowing down to TO and no NC. Neb can’t compete with the big boys. Top 10 back in the day, sure.....today, that ship has sailed. We are Minn 2.0. The team we made fun of in the 90’s for not winning in 2 decades. Take a look at the calendar if you need, but the 90’s are over 2 decades ago. 3* SF is not going to bring top talent in that other local schools want. He could in Flo or Oregon, but it’s not happening here. The least number of 4* recruits last year since they started tracking it in 2002. 3*’s aren’t getting you in the top 10 consistently. Kool-aid or no kool-aid.
I guess we will have to see what happens

What an absolutely stupid post. If Barry didn’t get fired, you actually believe TO would never have won an NC?

This realistically should be your last post on this board if you actually believe that. Seriously, I can’t even comprehend how much you have been drinking to even voice this moronic statement.

I’m not sure I can even quantify how idiotic this post is, it’s that bad.

Barry’s firing is the ONLY reason Tom won any NCs, let alone 3 of them… LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

There are some zero-star prospects as well, and Frost just offered one of them. Unranked Center with no other offers:

Rivals likely just honored him with 2* since he received the Nebraska offer.

Recruiting isn't 100%.

5* and 4* don't make the two deep. Hit the portal.

Appears Clemson QBs who hit the portal, often struggle at next stop.

Prime example, 2019 candidate for QB at Northwestern.

ADVERTISEMENT