ADVERTISEMENT

For those who made the trip…

4IUSox2

Feb 5, 2003
besides the game outcome, I hope you were able to take in the town of Bloomington, and enjoy campus before and after. We had a few random Huskers stop by our big set up just south of 17th street, sw of the stadium. Enjoyed chatting with them.

Having traveled to many a blowout loss as a long suffering IU fan, I know the feeling. 59-0 in ‘99 and 62-10 in ‘94 at Wisconsin; and 56-7 at PU in ‘98 all come to mind.

Good luck rest of the way.

Thanks Hoosier. Congrats on the win and good luck to you guys the rest of the year as well. You're definitely one of the more interesting stories in college football this year.

Reactions: dpnavy
Enjoy this year IU (maybe next), Cignetti & the James Madison crew won't be there in 3 years and you'll be back to 4th tier B1G status.

Enjoy this year IU (maybe next), Cignetti & the James Madison crew won't be there in 3 years and you'll be back to 4th tier B1G status.
guess we’ll see what happens. Maybe so, but Since you brought up “tiers”…

what tier has Nebraska been since coming into the Big 10? Seriously, Having the benefit of the Big 10 West the last 10 years didn’t exactly help and that no longer exists. Iowa, Northwestern, Wisconsin, even PU made BT Championship games from the West.

jjjj.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JohhnieSouth
Good luck to you Hoosiers, hope you get in the playoffs..

Pay back is coming in December when you visit the vault..

I don't understand these posts by "visitors" after a win. I highly doubt he/she would've came here to post if Nebraska had smoked Indiana or even if it was a close loss. More times than not, it's a passive aggressive post which is only made to gauge the temperature of the forum while (passive aggressively) gloating. Basically put, it's self serving.

You got the win.... Go celebrate on your own forum or a forum dedicated to Big 10 football.

Good luck to you Hoosiers, hope you get in the playoffs..

Pay back is coming in December when you visit the vault..
Assume that’s when IU plays at Nebraska in hoops? Haven’t looked at schedule yet. But if so, that’s never a good trip for IU basketball. Nebraska has blown our doors off multiple times in recent years.

Have loved Fred Hoiberg going to back his days as “the Mayor” at Iowa St. Good guy, who I really wanted to see succeed here with the Bulls. But, my being a Sox fan, I know working for Jerry Reinsdorf is not an easy gig.

Johhnie, I’ve been very complimentary of Nebraska basketball here on the board and other places in recent years before and definitely after playing/usually beating IU. Fun team to watch.

Good luck rest of the season and in hoops.

Johhnie, I’ve been very complimentary of Nebraska basketball here on the board and other places in recent years before and definitely after playing/usually beating IU. Fun team to watch.

Good luck rest of the season and in hoops.
Oh, you're SUCH a good guy, or girl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT