ADVERTISEMENT

For those who come here talking doom and gloom

stucknks

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2012
Can admit will be right back in the stadium or watching N on TV.
I assume all or most who come here are Nebraska Fans. I'm guessing most will come a runnin!

Can admit will be right back in the stadium or watching N on TV.
I assume all or most who come here are Nebraska Fans. I'm guessing most will come a runnin!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Swiv3D and stucknks
I watch every game. But I know what I see when I watch. And the score tells me what I’m seeing to be true. But as long as we keep pumping out dancing hype videos we stay relevant.

I wish talking positive and wishing for wins was a way for it to be reality. Sadly it isn't. So when you suck and continue to suck, one can look at the problems and talk about addressing them or you can sit around and make excuses for why you suck and continue to wish for it to change. Either way, the discussions on this board will have very little to do with any sort of success or failure on the playing field.

Than why come here and make it bad for the true N fans who likes to come here and talk N sports and keep it positive?
Asking for the quarterback to be benched and leave schools is positive? Those are the true N fans you defend.

People believe trump and 95 percent of what he said was wrong. I say stuff that turns out to be correct

Your so full of your own Bull$&it😂 here is some 🧻🧻🧻 clean yourself up your stinking this board up...

Can we get a copy of the list you're keeping? I'm not being sarcastic. Post a list of the "stuff" you've said that turned out to be correct.
I have many times. Big ones have been why wandale transferred. Frost wanting to move Ron brown away from the players. Luke leaving. Kurt Warner being upset with the culture. That one hasn’t been officially proven.

One I get a lot of flack for is the hype videos of players dancing. I’m saying it creates a soft culture and that’s not the popular take. So if Frost is gone after 5-7 years and we say we don’t play physical football I feel that’s a reason why.

I have many times. Big ones have been why wandale transferred. Frost wanting to move Ron brown away from the players. Luke leaving. Kurt Warner being upset with the culture. That one hasn’t been officially proven.

One I get a lot of flack for is the hype videos of players dancing. I’m saying it creates a soft culture and that’s not the popular take. So if Frost is gone after 5-7 years and we say we don’t play physical football I feel that’s a reason why.
So if you post all those hot takes and there's a thread with dozens of participants and 3-4 tell you you're full of it, you feel vindicated that you're "correct"? Did it ever occur to you that most of us don't give a shit what you post? You just elected yourself leader of the opposition or some other imaginary position? You're just the latest poster running around screaming about "everyone is against me!" Which is a fantasy.

Than why come here and make it bad for the true N fans who likes to come here and talk N sports and keep it positive?
Fact is "true Nebraska fans" have always dissected and given their opinions on play, players, schemes and results. I was eight years old the first game I went to prior to BD and the people in the stands had their opinion. It's just Nebraska. It's not just football fans. Too much rain. Too little sun. The neighbors corn rows aren't straight.
If you were a true Nebraskan you would know that.

I watch every game. But I know what I see when I watch. And the score tells me what I’m seeing to be true. But as long as we keep pumping out dancing hype videos we stay relevant.
Oh yes the "dancing hype videos" that have Iowa and Wiscy running in fear of N. I see you are also tired of the hype videos. Lets win a few games before we go Hollywood on the videos.

Oh yes the "dancing hype videos" that have Iowa and Wiscy running in fear of N. I see you are also tired of the hype videos. Lets win a few games before we go Hollywood on the videos.
Our school is more concerned about their “brand” than winning games. People like headcard don’t see it that way but it’s clear looking at the schools media department.

You get 12 games a year, why would you want to skip one or not watch one.

These games are gold. A chance to hangout with friends, family, to be at a bar or tailgating or in the stadium. It is more than just the game, it is a social event.

It is almost hard to explain what it is like leaving Omaha and heading to Lincoln at 8am, parking and hitting up bars that are already open and pretty packed. Hearing "Go Big Red" chants at Sandy's and Barry's. Hitting up old divey bars that you went to 20 years ago. Seeing all the red, watching the city, bars, the lots get so packed and everyone having a blast.

It is electric, it is so much fun, it is 4-8 hours (maybe more) of goofing around, ripping on your friends, cheering, eating, drinking. Those days are the best.

Fact is "true Nebraska fans" have always dissected and given their opinions on play, players, schemes and results. I was eight years old the first game I went to prior to BD and the people in the stands had their opinion. It's just Nebraska. It's not just football fans. Too much rain. Too little sun. The neighbors corn rows aren't straight.
If you were a true Nebraskan you would know that.
Lol POTY.
Suck it husker fans

Disagree. Trump is not a good man. The fossil Sleepy Joe and DumbO-bama are not either. I’m trying to think if there are any good political men and women left in Washington, DC...nope. They’re all dirty bums. Back to Huskers now.

I like it. This is pretty close to truth. That's why it is important to vote on policy and performance rather than puffery. As for watching Huskers on TV, I won't watch if it looks like a 3 ring circus, which it has far too often. Not going to torture myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT