ADVERTISEMENT

For those who come here talking doom and gloom

I like it. This is pretty close to truth. That's why it is important to vote on policy and performance rather than puffery. As for watching Huskers on TV, I won't watch if it looks like a 3 ring circus, which it has far too often. Not going to torture myself.
uh oh.....you are not a true fan, then....:)

Just like a divorce. You can be madelyn in love and then s*** happens. You torture yourself trying to justify if it's really bad stuff or you can live with it. You hang on just waiting for that magic to return. You see glimpses but nothing permanent so you got to take care of yourself and remember the good times but stop being fooled. Move on

I watch every game. But I know what I see when I watch. And the score tells me what I’m seeing to be true. But as long as we keep pumping out dancing hype videos we stay relevant.

my man, is this all you do? Go running to every single thread and voice your displeasure about the program? I think we have all seen and heard what your opinion is and what you think already. I doubt we need to see it in every single thread? Just saying....🤷🏽

Reactions: OzzyLvr

no offense but someone who refuses to watch the Huskers play, when they claim to be a “Husker fan”? That is indeed, the definition of a fair-weather fan and none of us need fans like that anyways. So my opinion, GTFO already...

no offense but someone who refuses to watch the Huskers play, when they claim to be a “Husker fan”? That is indeed, the definition of a fair-weather fan and none of us need fans like that anyways. So my opinion, GTFO already...

It could also mean that this someone has matured to the point that they put value on their time. When you do this, things that add value and substance to your day get a bigger portion of your finite time and things that don’t measure up get less.

I‘m one that has stopped planning my day around NU football. I get more pleasure out of playing golf or watching my grandkids play sports than watching NU play. Could that change? I suppose. Right now, though, they just are not that enjoyable to watch.

I could make the argument that fans that have taken the steps to withdraw from game day are doing more to push NU back to prominence than the fans that ritually pack the stadium and stop the rotation of their world to watch the game.

Urgency generates change. NU is not experiencing any sense of urgency as they are being flooded with Big 10 cash and playing to packed stadiums regardless of their output on the field. Losing one would be catastrophic.

But NU proved it can do without Big 10 cash. They didn’t for years because they had the best fans in sport to buoy them. A reminder of how that is not a given may hasten much needed change to return to form. Ritualistic fandom only reinforces bad product and rewards bad decision making.

No offense but someone who can sit there for the entire game against Illinois and watch us get our dicks kicked in doesnt have the passion of a true "husker fan," because no true fan can stand to watch us get shredded like that by a shitty program, so in my opinion, GTFO

No offense but someone who can sit there for the entire game against Illinois and watch us get our dicks kicked in doesnt have the passion of a true "husker fan," because no true fan can stand to watch us get shredded like that by a shitty program, so in my opinion, GTFO

Of course you’d say that but why would I GTFO? I’m one of the Husker fans that always stays till the end. Hey, I don’t blame you for not liking the loses and even more so the bad loses (luckily Frost has kept most games close). No Husker fan loves seeing that but the Die Hard Husker fans never leave early or cut out early. GBR

Last edited:
Of course you’d say that but why would I GTFO? I’m one of the Husker fans that always stays till the end. Hey, I don’t blame you for not liking the loses and even more so the bad loses (luckily Frost has kept most games close). No Husker fan loves seeing that but the real, true Husker fans never leave early or cut out early. That’s what makes some of us “True Husker” and what makes others “Fair-Weather fans”. GBR

So if I watch ALL of THE GAME, I get to be a true husker fan . . . just like YOU?!

• Haha
Reactions: NikkiSixx
So if I watch ALL of THE GAME, I get to be a true husker fan . . . just like YOU?!

Being fair to you, maybe I should have called it “The Die Hard Husker fans”. And trust me, there is a lot more then just me that stay till the end. Hoping to see a turn around or come back. Or maybe we get see some of those younger players and see what they look like and what they can bring to the table. We are all Husker fans, end of story (you and myself).

He lying he doesn’t live in Lincoln and he can’t name any huskers from the past unless he googles it..

He’s related to jbi 321 they post the same drivel being anti NU fans..
Don't think you are referring to me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT