ADVERTISEMENT

For the size of ESPN

Their app has gotten better the last year or so, but for a decade it was a huge embarrassment.

Think the ESPN softball folks are pretty good. But I am an OU fan so maybe a little prejudiced.

Lance is a garbage announcer
He did every jinx known to man to get the Huskers to lose.

I never have trouble with the streaming on ESPN. My biggest issue is the announcers being at their homes and calling a game. No offense, but I can watch a game and see what is going on, I want the announcers to tell me what I can't see because the camera didn't catch it, or whatever. Like a ball hit down the right field line and me wondering why the RF was slow or late getting there. If you are at the game, you may have seen him slip, get a bad jump whatever. But if you are watching the same thing as I am, then you aren't helping me.

Doesn't matter when or what games I watch on ESPN,, they go from fuzzy to clear and the little swircle appears and the game freezss. Thia does not occur on Fox or CBS Sports. The mute button is easily and often applied to fix the announcers.
I didn’t have a single instance of buffering during the regional. I can’t speak for the announcers because I always opt for syncing the radio call with the TV.

The Penn State series coverage on BTN+ was better than this middle school level garbage we viewed in the regional.
The PSU coverage on BTN+ was insulting. Imagine paying to the see the pitcher, batter, catcher, and umpire. A lot of times the bases weren't even visible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT