ADVERTISEMENT

For everyone like me who detests instant replay

HuskerOH

Senior
Dec 4, 2007
El Ranchito Dominican Republic
in college football. Here is why I hate it, not for the fact of the missed call, but for the insane amount of time for the call.

Change the effin rules to a coach gets x number of reviews.
There is a time limit on looking at the play. If it takes more than 45 secs of review, than the call stands. Frame by frame review is pure insanity, this is just a game.
If it makes everybody happy, every scoring play can be reviewed, but for only 30 seconds, then the game moves on.
The booth can no longer stop the game.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
in college football. Here is why I hate it, not for the fact of the missed call, but for the insane amount of time for the call.

Change the effin rules to a coach gets x number of reviews.
There is a time limit on looking at the play. If it takes more than 45 secs of review, than the call stands. Frame by frame review is pure insanity, this is just a game.
If it makes everybody happy, every scoring play can be reviewed, but for only 30 seconds, then the game moves on.
The booth can no longer stop the game.
I agree. Review should for the most part be relegated to obvious bad calls. They don't need to spend 10 minutes on borderline calls. It becomes incredibly boring to watch a game have multiple review calls within a few possessions. Reviews for targeting are just asinine if there wasn't even a call on the field.

Reactions: HuskerDana
I agree. Review should for the most part be relegated to obvious bad calls. They don't need to spend 10 minutes on borderline calls. It becomes incredibly boring to watch a game have multiple review calls within a few possessions. Reviews for targeting are just asinine if there wasn't even a call on the field.
This is what I have a problem with most of all.

This was a big reason I got more into soccer, mainly commercials but also the overuse of replay. Guess what soccer just has to have now? People are sooooo freakin’ concerned about calls. Just give each team 3 challenges per quarter or something like that with a 30 sec limit.

have the reviewer officials in the broadcast booth seems like tv has a better picture than what they have for replays plus they could talk to the head official that the broadcast crew has

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT