ADVERTISEMENT

Football is only about 5 months away.

I am not drinking the off season Kool aid this year. That said, I am always psyched for a new season. Hopefully, this is the year things start to turn around. GBR!
It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. I’m going to be positive and hope for the best. The offense returns very much intact. Looks like there will be competition on the line, with at least Benhart and Bando in the mix. So at least 7 guys trying for 5 spots. Get Manning on campus at WR. RB room should be deeper. Looking forward to it.

It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. I’m going to be positive and hope for the best. The offense returns very much intact. Looks like there will be competition on the line, with at least Benhart and Bando in the mix. So at least 7 guys trying for 5 spots. Get Manning on campus at WR. RB room should be deeper. Looking forward to it.
I think the offensive line will be improved especially at center. And yes, we should have more tools at wide out and running back. Everything hinges on three things: 1. Will Martinez improve? 2. Will our defensive line take a step back? 3. Will our linebacker play improve?

I am not drinking the off season Kool aid this year. That said, I am always psyched for a new season. Hopefully, this is the year things start to turn around. GBR!
I’m hoping for a winning season and a bowl game. My secondary goal is to not hear anyone bitch about not winning 10 games and the benefit of nobody fans holding on to impossibly high expectations.

I try not to worry about football when so much great weather is between now and football season. 6 1/2 months BTW.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the opening weekend of the CFL on June 11th - 13th!

The opening weekend of college football is always so fun. I love taking in as many games as I can over that weekend. Not too many good games week 1, but Michigan at Washington should be entertaining along with North Dakota State at Oregon. Bama will kill USC, but I do always like to watch the Colorado vs Colorado State game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT