ADVERTISEMENT

Fong bomb!

They beat us on a last second FG, again. But yes, you did finish ahead of them in the standings even though they dominated you, like always.

That right there is my point. Iowa smashes Minnesota like usual. They do not deserve to CLAIM a share of the west. 100% Wisconsin Badgers and it showed in the BIG 10 title game...OSU vs Wisconsin

I know, it Sucks...Minnesota was ohhhh sooooo close to winning the west. Maybe another 20-30 years down the road Minnesota will have another cup cake schedule handed to them and they will pull off another miracle season and then, maybe then, they will win the west. ;)
Better get used to finishing behind Minnesota for now pal.

that whole “Co-Champs” comment. It’s like come on...you either win or you don’t, end of story.

200w.gif

You’re here an awful lot.
Since you’re for sure reading this, as you do every single post on this board, allow me to give my position:

I have zero respect for you, your opinions, your school, the rest of your fan base and really anything else even tangentially related to you folks. It’s quite sad the things you take for accomplishments, and the fact you and your kind drool over this board speaks volumes about both your inferiority complex and the general state of your football program from inception to today.

Take that back to the trough for the other hogs to slop on.

Since you’re for sure reading this, as you do every single post on this board, allow me to give my position:

I have zero respect for you, your opinions, your school, the rest of your fan base and really anything else even tangentially related to you folks. It’s quite sad the things you take for accomplishments, and the fact you and your kind drool over this board speaks volumes about both your inferiority complex and the general state of your football program from inception to today.

Take that back to the trough for the other hogs to slop on.
1luloe.jpg

Maybe things will change but I’ve heard it’s not likely Fidone will land at NU. It’s early, but it really doesn’t seem recruiting is trending in the right direction.

ADVERTISEMENT