ADVERTISEMENT

Fitzpatrick's Dad, "Glad as hell" son not N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell does this kind of crap? What kind of pathetic life people must live

Pathetic, indeed. But generalizing about a group of people based off some idiots on Twitter is not commendable either.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Pretty lame of all parties IMO. We know from personal experience on this very board that trolls gonna troll... Expecting that all 5 billion of Nebraska's fans are not idiots is unreasonable.

Edit: to be clear, those fans that trashed Fitzpatrick are human waste. The Dad was just misguided and understandably emotional.

Last edited:
Reactions: cvogele29
I can't believe people have to get on Twitter and give someone crap about a decision that has nothing to do with their life... Just pathetic...

If I were his dad, I would've reacted the exact same way.

I wouldn't have, at least I don't think I would have, but I wasn't trying to make him out to be as blameworthy as our idiot fans. He probably needed to vent - I just wouldn't have done it through Twitter, and not by drawing conclusions about an entire state or people based off of their idiocy.

I wouldn't have, at least I don't think I would have, but I wasn't trying to make him out to be as blameworthy as our idiot fans. He probably needed to vent - I just wouldn't have done it through Twitter, and not by drawing conclusions about an entire state or people based off of their idiocy.

I'm guessing it was quite the emotional moment for him. He was probably all fired up after reading a ton of tweets. I know myself well enough that I would have done the same thing-had it been my son.

I would say your right but in my opinion these two idiots deserve everything they get from their actions. You want to lie and play the look at me game then don't bitch when it comes back on you. I personally don't care about him. From the get go he is a attention seeker and is a low character guy that I know we don't need. I am disappointed the coaches stuck with him so long. The warning signs of character and class were on full display on Twitter for quite some time.

Spoiler alert, pops: Louisville fans would have done the same thing if he committed to NU. All 7 of the Louisville fans.

Somehow I don't think your message will register with a guy that helped his kid produce a 'Commitment' video.

Yeah, I get the impression that dad is just as into the recruiting process and having some microphones he can talk into. I'd be mad, too, if people were attacking my kid. But none of this should be a surprise.

Much the way I expect the dealership to be pissed if I take back the car I just bought even though I told them this week is an evaluation period. I wouldn't expect to drop it back off and say, "Mechanic said this and that are wrong with it. You can keep it." without them being upset about the amount of time and effort they put into it.

It just strikes me funny when you commit to one school, decommit, make a bunch of noise about how you're going to the new school, and then flip again at the last minute.

Reactions: leodisflowers
We have some stupid fans, no doubt, but these attention-whore kids and their attention-whore parents aren't very sympathetic figures. I noticed the Super Bowl hype machine has been pumping out articles about "why do people dislike Cam"? They seem to mostly focus on his TD celebrations. Maybe so, but the only reason I don't like him are the memories of him and his sleazeball father during the Auburn re$crui$tment. Gee, I wonder why I' m thinking of that old news while reading about Fitzpatrick and his daddy.

Reactions: HuskerRick
He caused it, he earned it. If he doesn't want what's been thrown his way, he shouldn't of done what he did. It's that simple.
Neat man. More insider knowledge from you but nothing specific, just vague replies. I think you missed your calling as an astrologist.

Reactions: spinner4
What do you want, his dad accepted money from Louisville and a guarantee that his younger son has a spot. Neither were going to happen with Nebraska, period.

[/USER]

I really don't want to believe this. I wouldn't bet against you, but man I hope you're wrong about this.

What do you want, his dad accepted money from Louisville and a guarantee that his younger son has a spot. Neither were going to happen with Nebraska, period.

. You too @spinner4
"I know what really happened. But that's all I'm gonna say."
-95% of HTO's posts

You literally are the equivalent of a horoscope column.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spinner4
Exactly

I really don't want to believe this. I wouldn't bet against you, but man I hope you're wrong about this.

I'm starting to believe it's a lot more common than we want it to be. Heck, I have a good friend in the office here that was offered a car from Auburn on his visit. He ended up playing for Bama.

After Petrino's history, the biggest surprise would come if he were to actually fly right. This is the rule with him, not the exception.

I'm starting to believe it's a lot more common than we want it to be. Heck, I have a good friend in the office here that was offered a car from Auburn on his visit. He ended up playing for Bama.

Well the next logical question is, what did 'Bama offer him that he chose them over Auburn?

I just told you and the entire board what really happened. Suck on that, all day long.

That small information is more than anything you've posted in 8 years.
how would you know anything? hearsay?
someone who told someone something that started from a nebraska fan?
its a guaranteed knee jerk reaction from fans that when they lose a committed recruit there is some sinister dynamic or more frequently cheating going on.
i won t say cheating doesn't happen but to automatically assume that is some kind of human reaction to bad news.
not reality

Reactions: St. Anger
how would you know anything? hearsay?
someone who told someone something that started from a nebraska fan?
its a guaranteed knee jerk reaction from fans that when they lose a committed recruit there is some sinister dynamic or more frequently cheating going on.
i won t say cheating doesn't happen but to automatically assume that is some kind of human reaction to bad news.
not reality
He doesn't know. He's an attention seeker and he's found refuge on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT