ADVERTISEMENT

Fitzpatrick interview

If I were a recruit, I might like a relationship with someone like Rich Rod I had known for years, and I might really consider somewhere like Louisville I was "comfortable" at, but damn, I sure would have my thinking adjusted by being at the Nebraska-Michigan St game. That was pretty special.

jcbl06wh_bigger.jpg
Dez Fitzpatrick0⃣1⃣@dezfitz8

Great visit with Coach dub
1f534.png
26aa.png
1f33d.png
1f33d.png
#GBR

5:19 PM - 28 Jan 2016Munson said today that he thought Butler (who said he was) Jackson and Fitz were silent commits in a package sort of deal You may recall too that Butler when he committed said there were other silents.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerLLM
But.....But.....But I was assured just yesterday that Fitz absolutely did not have a commitable offer to Michigan!
he didnt. every year they do these articles with players in michigan. they ask the kid why didnt you chose michigan or msu. most of the time they didnt have an offer to do so but they very rarley say that.

If I were a recruit, I might like a relationship with someone like Rich Rod I had known for years, and I might really consider somewhere like Louisville I was "comfortable" at, but damn, I sure would have my thinking adjusted by being at the Nebraska-Michigan St game. That was pretty special.
There were a lot of games this year that weren't that special.
I wouldn't recommend to any kid that they decide based on a single game or visit.
It's all,pretty fake.
There are only 7 home games per year.
The more relevant information is what is it like on the 358 days a year when there isn't a game.
Fitz is in.
He isn't really considering others just playing the game

Reactions: jeans15
There were a lot of games this year that weren't that special.
I wouldn't recommend to any kid that they decide based on a single game or visit.
It's all,pretty fake.

There are only 7 home games per year.
The more relevant information is what is it like on the 358 days a year when there isn't a game.
Fitz is in.
He isn't really considering others just playing the game
What is your story? Not sure if you're a husker fan or not...

So glad you aren't our recruiting coordinator, telling Dez not to base his decision on that game...

Reactions: lovetheskers
From the article:
"I've always been a Michigan fan since I was a little kid," Fitzpatrick. "Ever since I was born, I've loved the Wolverines. I've loved Braylon Edwards, I've loved Mike Hart, Chad Henne - everyone who came from Michigan. I was a huge Michigan fan. But, when you actually start to get recruited and you actually start to visit these places, you start realizing maybe this isn't for me. I will always love Michigan but I just don't feel like I would fit in right at Michigan."

This quote blew me away. Try inserting -Nebraska, -Huskers, -Former Husker players in this quote.

How many times have the top players in and around Nebraska chosen to go else where and the blame is placed on the coaching staff?

I'm not saying that this has ever happened at Nebraska or that it was ever the reason a must-get local player went elsewhere, but it is interesting to see that a recruit would absolutely love a school all growing up and just not feel it is right for them...

From the article:
"I've always been a Michigan fan since I was a little kid," Fitzpatrick. "Ever since I was born, I've loved the Wolverines. I've loved Braylon Edwards, I've loved Mike Hart, Chad Henne - everyone who came from Michigan. I was a huge Michigan fan. But, when you actually start to get recruited and you actually start to visit these places, you start realizing maybe this isn't for me. I will always love Michigan but I just don't feel like I would fit in right at Michigan."

This quote blew me away. Try inserting -Nebraska, -Huskers, -Former Husker players in this quote.

How many times have the top players in and around Nebraska chosen to go else where and the blame is placed on the coaching staff?

I'm not saying that this has ever happened at Nebraska or that it was ever the reason a must-get local player went elsewhere, but it is interesting to see that a recruit would absolutely love a school all growing up and just not feel it is right for them...

That's crazy talk. There is no place like Nebraska.

;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT