ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST PLACE!

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
Q1pcgfK.jpg

Tradition :D

It will be like 1990. Well, except for the masks, social distancing and cardboard fans. Wire to wire!

GO REDS GO
Which reds World Series team is your favorite? I myself have is the 1976 sweep of the Yankees. All though the 90 season was sweet they got revenge against the As

Which reds World Series team is your favorite? I myself have is the 1976 sweep of the Yankees. All though the 90 season was sweet they got revenge against the As

That 90 season was magical. Wire to wire. The Bad Boys. But 1975 was the best World Series of all time. The Big Red Machine in 1975 and 1976 with that starting 8 was one of the most dominant teams of all time. In 1975, at one point they won 41 of 50 games. They also went a month without a single error on defense. 1976 was more of the same. I still miss Sparky Anderson.

Catcher: Johnny Bench
1st Base: Tony Perez
2nd Base: Joe Morgan
3rd Bade: Pete Rose
Shortstop: Davey Concepcion
Right Field: Ken Griffey
Center Field: Cesar Geronimo
Left Field: George Foster

That 90 season was magical. Wire to wire. The Bad Boys. But 1975 was the best World Series of all time. The Big Red Machine in 1975 and 1976 with that starting 8 was one of the most dominant teams of all time. In 1975, at one point they won 41 of 50 games. They also went a month without a single error on defense. 1976 was more of the same. I still miss Sparky Anderson.

Oh I agree, sparky is the only manager to win a World Series in both leagues

that infield was ridiculous. Morgan, Bench, and Perez all in the HOF. Rose probably the best ball player of the bunch would easily be in if not for other activities holding him out and many believe Davey Concepcion should be in, 9 All Stars & 5 GG. Dam I seriously hate that club

Reactions: bigboxes

Any of the last 15 of them or so have been fine with me.

ADVERTISEMENT