ADVERTISEMENT

First place you're going once...

Learned to cut my own hair. Never again will I need to rely on someone else there.
And I've been unmasked all along. But I might wear one next time I go to the bank.

Last edited:
I've yet to wear a mask and won't. I refuse to let this plague with a one tenth of one percent death rate affect me to the point that I wear a face diaper when I leave the house. YMMV, and I get that. Whatevs.

I'll be glad to have a nice meal out in the Old Market again, Jams will prolly be my first stop.

I've yet to wear a mask and won't. I refuse to let this plague with a one tenth of one percent death rate affect me to the point that I wear a face diaper when I leave the house. YMMV, and I get that. Whatevs.

I'll be glad to have a nice meal out in the Old Market again, Jams will prolly be my first stop.
Amen. I got the look of death from some lady at grocery store the other day with a mask on. Probably because I wasn't wearing one and don't plan on it.

We mostly eat at home and do take out anyway so lockdown wasn't a huge deal for us. Biggest impact by far has been the school cancellation.

I've only worn a mask a few times because Maryland now requires it if you go to the store or whatever. At work I don't have to wear one unless I can't maintain a social distance

Reactions: huskerfan66
I'm starting to look like Ernie McCracken. Time for a cut.
Yes-Bill-Murray-Kingpin_d5c1b.gif

I saw a guy wear a mask at dollar general, when he got outside he lit up a cigarette. I’m not kidding. Like wtf

Places open up again? Me..straight to barber. . starting to look like "The dude". Then take the wife out to dinner and a movie. Then boys night at the nudie bar. Smokin

Don't you want Farniok hair?

All kinds of local things. Travel back to Lincoln to see friends, KC to see my brother, etc. I also just bought plane tickets to Hawaii in September. Prices are still pretty cheap but they're starting to come back up. I figure we'll be good by then or I can demand a refund.

I'm supposed to leave for Jamaica in the morning I'm extremely depressed about it.

The gym. And then dinner at Eddie V’s with a Couple bottles of Caymus that I’m saving for the re-open.

Reactions: Baxter48
My deck. Social distancing suits me.
I was thinking the same thing. No traffic, no crowds, etc. When it opens back up, it will be time for me to head backing in the mountains for some fishing for a nice long weekend to hopefully avoid a mass of people for just a while longer.

Reactions: Bremser and WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT