ADVERTISEMENT

First place you're going once...

Places open up again? Me..straight to barber. . starting to look like "The dude". Then take the wife out to dinner and a movie. Then boys night at the nudie bar. Smokin
I live in Lincoln, NE. Just about everything has been open near as I can tell. I don’t go to the bars and movies much. We’ll head back to restaurants eventually, but I’ll wear a mask as the President Trump suggested us Americans should wear.

Need to find me a good men's barber... any suggestions?

To the gym...jeans15jr has made a jump in his basketball game.

So I'm excited to see what he can do on the court.

my wife is going to cut my hair.
she said she would do a good job.

my wife is going to cut my hair.
she said she would do a good job.
After a month of being cooped up I’m not letting my wife near me with any sharp instruments. I would have flashbacks to Gene Hackman in Mississippi Burning.

Reactions: tpmcg
After a month of being cooped up I’m not letting my wife near me with any sharp instruments. I would have flashbacks to Gene Hackman in Mississippi Burning.
i myself,was thinking along the lines of ‘a color purple.’
but theres no way id let her near my neck with a straight razor...i trust her, but id be anxious.
a pair of clippers is much less daunting.

Reactions: schuele
I'm down in Fredericksburg. I just finished my quest to visit all 254 counties in Texas. I finished my journey in Leakey. I then drove an hour and a half to stay in Fredericksburg. It was a six day journey that I've stretched to seven.

Met some really interesting people. I'm at Luckenbach. Sat down with Jerry the Biker from Yuma. Some random chick (Elizabeth Farrell) from Comfort (via Minneapolis) broke out her guitar. Started jamming on "Summer Breeze.-

I had been talking with Jerry the Bikerabout all these places we'd been. I turned to her and told her that she needed some life's experiences so she could sing her own songs. It was funny. I wasn't trying to be obnoxious.

vBBpfEpIRsqLPORxn8WdIm7aRuUQtuR4NFxKc9ST0v7bGg5Jla9YoVwuhTEzdqU4TmjFOeST9jOF3nv0UDaxvZZmrm5n5N23vrZDfAL8K7HZPFzPuGLQbfG5fgtgTpdbtaw46ayDOzlPmAIsFtC6ChJ5b6U5JokaZl1vRWP7FQdK_M5rw4wNW1IuhhZoyIlnvywvnCa-maSsnjc1YL13BT1XQh3aDnPinNFMJDiEFJgeRJXoku1GWtblWO0qFyjQzWMt7Y8NuTwryEw4sZL1fBibsdmHLXZifvs1LoZNiUrOTK8OZOVr6loN09STicQoRghSeQ1v5MjvrBvcULZ59tWw-WI6egEKTWXTsKndMPgw62DVBNKrCpKR0NVXonlE6Mn1liVS4V1N9xdrpdAG0ddlDDae_iRqiTu4l0WmPOIKt63N7jGAN0RNeCPoh_ITx81jfLxUQ3oIriTX2VrbBEbr75o7cAGLYbsOGLmtWpJU5VSigUd3JHNHczi_o17a8Wp3WgrEwT6wmtBZqe-v5L0bZuf3QWv03gQhmW-vxDepb-l7hfzxUohE-bhtE04h8rat6gnZFrXUzSw9OWzr3tYgoILZfW8kUKH_YNwWt53vcUJlbqBpFff3RVrbmwErQc39qltoXEn-XvUQZwjXEI3qRIHqxsZ-8YjVrs2vWFYp4lMi5DH68gueXUkTyQ=w1494-h840-no

Then she breaks out in her own song. She keeps trying to relate some experience to relate to her music. She was there with her friends that travel with her to support her. She probably wanted me to shut up. But that's what you get in my world.

Last edited:
Lady who usually cuts my hair had me into her home recently, she works at a salon on 144 & Maple normally, and she cut my hair in her living room. I was to grateful I gave her $50 bucks...worth every penny.
vs. my wife, itd probably be worth every penny...even if i have to drive 7 hours!

Did I mention this is a German community? Had some sausages last night and had some Weihenstephaner to wash it down.

8XLSmoOWd7a6viHl-79uZFA2dEDcEC1xmdeck_N0Ih2cMCDr7YrMHhSf4_drElXmBD7zEVlfQ1YBcvqmRcd3RdRAI899KTw6nzO5TE46XZRqmV-1hovqPtjc6kb--M5hiwPxnH1mNCvtp9oeYgqbujJSLS3BVu7Yg319dt7boGi7kB_5UeGrIamQUEkcVzo4kgB4WFiOq3Q8Sxdwu0cWtoSYt7SbGAi5AwQJYeYnK0JNaNPY5ZVzn_vyAOv5R4ZQQ-V3suBj4pyxq3HCFo2ROIVea4KEgOAN1bOxXetQ60a9deI-_HapDnlqWgmf3Arv8OKuMKZfkeeXgBi-DlT5-RLVcbsaPVWa5K-EW1XKZPgEKD-ulZ1n0zdoV7o9vVXwNUU0yQANMVnwYrGQc2g07GlSKqWClnuz_LBwnEidl6BA7W-ihZ3zxIyWYT28eejGHnvTvAo8a3RbM1BHQq-HX6ZSUWaWdVe5gx0_juvqHwxR9HCnP9i7czUtg5UkxO_RQIgUZQi2mZ-xw4CYGT9DXFFnT17WYkNFtz3xswGUD8aSHKX20wHJHmEuuyE-UHSTDAzSlaMEVek-VBhpCiCgxwAkUG7AhmYQPmmlFVmaSKeQglpGQyFoN8vd6FMbq98kiloDoszUMCPUiK9OWss4oCJRSlRY9IkFpzV20c-6Vr_ro5TlrkZWmOhVjhyYYQ=w1080-h609-no
The German connection throughout Texas is interesting. Roughly half million prisoners of War we're held in the US. Texas had twice as many pow camps as any other state. The Germans worked hard during their stay and were found to be generally polite and reliable. Some were even allowed to go into town on the weekends unaccompanied. After the war, technically all should have been repatriated to their countries. But many decided to stay and integrated into the communities just fine. Been planning to go to Fredericksburg on my next trip to Texas.

Lady who usually cuts my hair had me into her home recently, she works at a salon on 144 & Maple normally, and she cut my hair in her living room. I was to grateful I gave her $50 bucks...worth every penny.
Careful, the worst people that I have ever had to deal with regarding licenses in Nebraska are the folks at DHHS who deal with licenses to cut hair. I have had to deal with the Bar, Real Estate Commission, and others for clients, typically after DUI or minor assault convictions. If you sell houses, practice law or are a nurse and get a DUI, no sweat. If you cut hair and get a DUI, forget it. I am sure they would pull the ticket of your person if they find out about it. Glad you got your hair cut and she can make a living myself though.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Places open up again? Me..straight to barber. . starting to look like "The dude". Then take the wife out to dinner and a movie. Then boys night at the nudie bar. Smokin
Got to go out for authentic Mexican last night. Delicious, and GREAT to see everyone who was out. Lots of restaurant activity.

So Yosemite trip with the family will have to wait till next year. Bay area hotels and Yosemite itself not open or too iffy on opening in time etc.
Damn virus. Was looking forward to showing daughter and son Yosemite.

I've yet to wear a mask and won't. I refuse to let this plague with a one tenth of one percent death rate affect me to the point that I wear a face diaper when I leave the house. YMMV, and I get that. Whatevs.

I'll be glad to have a nice meal out in the Old Market again, Jams will prolly be my first stop.
Thanks for being so courteous about others around you, NOT.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT