ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF GAME THREAD****

I'm surprised to see so much shotgun, Tommy's been under center once that I have seen.

Just started watching but is the wind gusting to 40 mph like it is here in the northern part of the state.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

These QBs are missing guys left and right. I know it is early but it certainly doesn't look encouraging.

At the game. From here ZD looks like our best QB and this is after he missed a wide open J. Turner. Stanton going to be 5
Th QB on the field. Not looking good for him or out QBs in general.

I really like the way Darlington throws it for you guys. Is he the guy with the concussion issues? He looks like a winner

Originally posted by BadgerGrove:
I really like the way Darlington throws it for you guys. Is he the guy with the concussion issues? He looks like a winner
He is.

Darlington looks like a quarterback, Bush and Armstrong, to a lesser extent, look like athletes playing quarterback.

Originally posted by mwulf:
So where does Stanton play next year
Hopefully here. Bush hasn't impressed me as much as Darlington and Stanton looks like a QB standing in there. His accuracy doesn't look good though. The one thing that gives me comfort is that we have a couple of guys working with our QBs now that really know how to teach. Benning keeps commenting on his elbow being too low on his throws.

This post was edited on 4/11 3:24 PM by dinglefritz

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT