ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF GAME THREAD***

Our receivers just can’t create separation, so they can keep stacking the box. Which doesn’t help our running game.

Reactions: tpmcg
What do you expect Mason to say about this Nebraska team?

I don’t expect compliments but he’s pathetic. If you can’t tell mason has no idea what he’s talking about then you either must not be listening or are also clueless.

Spirlma
I don’t expect compliments but he’s pathetic. If you can’t tell mason has no idea what he’s talking about then you either must not be listening or are also clueless.
youre crazy. He’s our best friend

My hearing is just fine. He is watching a pathetic game by 2 below average teams...feel sorry for the announcers. I bet the announcers didn’t high five when they found out that they had this game.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
LOL, we had five defenders hit a WR and never got him down. Try the legs guys.

This field is mush, but that is no mistake for our guy's not being able to tackle a big running back.

This is a coaching staff and team that senses the end is near.
latest

Reactions: RiLLLLLLLLey
I realize these guys don’t want to lose their free education but most of them have quit. Too bad they don’t make it official and just play the freshmen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT