ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE SCOTT FROST THREAD

I feel sorry for Adrian. He has an arrogant idiot for a head coach, a crazy old lunatic for a QBs coach, and a worthless offensive line.

Anyone who remembers his freshman season knows he had tremendous potential....but I think Frost and Verduzco ruined him mentally.
Not a single one of us can say that there hasn't been several times that we watched Amart make a play and thought "holy crap, how did he pull that off?"

5oa1om.jpg

I don’t even know what just happened

We dominated a top 20 team at night on the road and lost

In the last 8 days we should have wins over the #3 and #20 teams in the country both on the road

What the F SF/AM?!?!?
Just think how good this team would be with just average oline and special teams play.

I can't hate on AM. He makes his mistakes, often at the worst times. The dude has so much for the offense because they're so bad up front.

When Frost first got hired he said he was the coach that didn't yell or cuss at players. It irritated the shit out of me how they would make mistake after mistake and he would just sit there like no big deal. He would say he deals with that in practice. Ive hated Frost as a coach since then. I hate that style of coach that is afraid to put their foot in a players ass on the sideline for idiot mistakes.

Ive noticed this year Frost has changed a little in that way. It wouldnt bother me to see him fired but right now I want to see if he can make the tough GM decision of firing his buddies when he knows they arent getting the job done. If by the end of the year Greg Austin and Mario arent relieved of their duties, then Frost needs to go. Im willing to give him that chance. I think Callahan could have done good if he could have released his ties with his buddies. If Frost can make those decisions then Ill give him another year to see what the line can do.

As far as Chinander, he has proven so far his worth but he has a very good group of guys that returned. Ill wait to see next years defense if he can sustain it.

Reactions: ShibeSker
I’m sure in Frost’s mind, it’s just us irrational Husker fans being delusional again (because nothing says “entitlement” like expecting special teams to be functional in year 4 of a program rebuild). Hey, whatever helps him sleeps at night. But he’s fooling himself if he thinks the absolute garbage game day coaching we’ve seen the past 4 years would be met with patience by any other fan base in the country, including his blessed UCF.

Hell, what fan base would be ok with this dumpster fire? Prairie View A&M?

When Frost first got hired he said he was the coach that didn't yell or cuss at players. It irritated the shit out of me how they would make mistake after mistake and he would just sit there like no big deal. He would say he deals with that in practice. Ive hated Frost as a coach since then. I hate that style of coach that is afraid to put their foot in a players ass on the sideline for idiot mistakes.

Ive noticed this year Frost has changed a little in that way. It wouldnt bother me to see him fired but right now I want to see if he can make the tough GM decision of firing his buddies when he knows they arent getting the job done. If by the end of the year Greg Austin and Mario arent relieved of their duties, then Frost needs to go. Im willing to give him that chance. I think Callahan could have done good if he could have released his ties with his buddies. If Frost can make those decisions then Ill give him another year to see what the line can do.

As far as Chinander, he has proven so far his worth but he has a very good group of guys that returned. Ill wait to see next years defense if he can sustain it.
No to another year for Frost.

Frost should not be compared to Callahan. Callahan got us the Big Ten Offense Player of the Year in his third year, a conference championship appearance in year 3 and his recruiting efforts led to 2 additional conference championship appearances in 2009 and 2010.

Scott Frost can't hold Callahan's jock strap

Maybe Frost is an excellent head coach, but is not where he fits. I saw quite a few times in my career where an employee couldn't do anything right. The more he struggled, the more mistakes he made and the more frustrated everybody involved got. Then the guy moved to a different department and became a super star because he was in new surroundings, or he got a fresh start, or his head got in the right place, or all three.

It is obvious Scott Frost is not a good fit at Nebraska in many different ways. And no matter how many years the administration tries to drive a square peg in a round hole, it will never work. Frost should be terminated after this season, and I suspect he will be relieved and even happy if it happens so he can move on.

I honestly think I'm closer to keeping him than firing him, all things considered

tantalizing as it indisputably is, we haven't looked better in going on 10 years

we should sweep our division
I have similar thoughts.

I thought the offense looked even better tonight than it has all season. The downfield passing was something I really liked seeing. We have some good receivers. Yes, there are issues with the OL, but even then, we looked improved on offense.

Game Management & Special Teams continue to be a concern as well as recruiting, but I'm also looking at this as an opportunity.. as we do look different the past 2 games.. We continue to fight and play like that, and God help us clean up the mistakes, it's much easier to sell the program when you're hanging with everyone.

AM is not going to change his stripes, but he did come back and get on top of the opponent tonight, (before the special teams disaster that tied up the game again). He doesn't normally do this, so we are seeing a different Adrian out there in that respect. He tried to do too much in the end and got picked, but just like last week, on that INT, he was trying to make a play when we needed it.

They need to work through the remaining schedule and Coach Frost has to fight through it. Nothing has to be decided today.

We could easily be a ranked team with the way we are playing the last 2 weeks (sans special teams). Scott has to get over the hump, and he's got the rest of the season to try.

I’m sure in Frost’s mind, it’s just us irrational Husker fans being delusional again (because nothing says “entitlement” like expecting special teams to be functional in year 4 of a program rebuild). Hey, whatever helps him sleeps at night. But he’s fooling himself if he thinks the absolute garbage game day coaching we’ve seen the past 4 years would be met with patience by any other fan base in the country, including his blessed UCF.

Hell, what fan base would be ok with this dumpster fire? Prairie View A&M?
Thats what will get him fired is his super inflated EGO.

ADVERTISEMENT