ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Frost

Actually a simple mind would somehow try to make 5 out of 12 = 31%.

A simple mind would also use a comma, instead of correctly using either a period or semicolon...much like you chose to do. Carry on, dunce.

It's an auto failure the minute you have to resort to calling someone out on punctuation. Who fricken cares, it's a message board, not some thesis! Go away!

Reactions: Jimmy Frank
Actually a simple mind would somehow try to make 5 out of 12 = 31%.

A simple mind would also use a comma, instead of correctly using either a period or semicolon...much like you chose to do. Carry on, dunce.
I showed my math, if you’re to ****ing stupid to figure it out, which you are, that’s your problem. After you’re done correcting punctuation in posts, is it back to trashing players and coaches some more. Arm chair idiot lol.

I showed my math, if you’re to ****ing stupid to figure it out, which you are, that’s your problem. After you’re done correcting punctuation in posts, is it back to trashing players and coaches some more. Arm chair idiot lol.

Of course Jimmy Frank math only makes sense to morons like Jimmy Frank, so don't expect the rest of us to get on board.

BTW, that's "too," stupid. You keep serving 'em up chest high and in middle of the plate, and I'll keep swatting them well beyond the center field fence.

It's an auto failure the minute you have to resort to calling someone out on punctuation. Who fricken cares, it's a message board, not some thesis! Go away!

No, it's auto failure when 5/12 = 31%. Add another moron to the list.

Of course Jimmy Frank math only makes sense to morons like Jimmy Frank, so don't expect the rest of us to get on board.

BTW, that's "too," stupid. You keep serving 'em up chest high and in middle of the plate, and I'll keep swatting them well beyond the center field fence.
Oh know a spelling error posting from a mobile device. Wh fkn cres. As dmb as u r u can prbbly stl red ths.

So calculating percent into the season by dividing days completed by total days in season is to difficult for you?

You’re just bummed I was right and you ended up looking stupid, again.

Oh know a spelling error posting from a mobile device. Wh fkn cres. As dmb as u r u can prbbly stl red ths.

So calculating percent into the season by dividing days completed by total days in season is to difficult for you?

You’re just bummed I was right and you ended up looking stupid, again.

I'll let you in on a little secret, stupido...not all teams played on Aug. 24th or whatever date you ridiculously claimed as being the 'official' start of Nebraska's football season. It wasn't. You're wrong. And your family is embarrassed by you continuing to make the claim. Move on and quit calling attention to your idiocy.

Nebraska will finish near the top 25 this year? Based on what exactly? What have you seen thru 5 games that leads you to believe this team is finishing 8-4 or better?

Our offense is full of 18 and 19 year old contributors. Many of our most talented players do not even know the offense yet, including our oline. If we stay healthy the offense is going to be dominant down the stretch...and our defense is good enough for us to win a lot of games in November. Only an idiot would think we could replace three senior leaders on offense without a hiccup...insert a freshman at RB at Center and rely on transfers at Wr, rb while making our 19 year old qb the leader. That is insanity. We were bound to struggle the first bit...but it will start clicking and when it does...

I'll let you in on a little secret, stupido...not all teams played on Aug. 24th or whatever date you ridiculously claimed as being the 'official' start of Nebraska's football season. It wasn't. You're wrong. And your family is embarrassed by you continuing to make the claim. Move on and quit calling attention to your idiocy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_season

The 2019 NCAA Division I FBS football season is a season of college football games in the United States organized by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) at its highest level of competition, the Football Bowl Subdivision. The regular season began on August 24, 2019 and is scheduled to end on December 14, 2019. The postseason will conclude on January 13, 2020 with the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. This is the sixth season of the College Football Playoff (CFP) championship system.

Yeah, not sure where that date came from. RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

The 2019 NCAA Division I FBS football season is a season of college football games in the United States organized by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) at its highest level of competition, the Football Bowl Subdivision. The regular season began on August 24, 2019 and is scheduled to end on December 14, 2019. The postseason will conclude on January 13, 2020 with the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. This is the sixth season of the College Football Playoff (CFP) championship system.

Our offense is full of 18 and 19 year old contributors. Many of our most talented players do not even know the offense yet, including our oline. If we stay healthy the offense is going to be dominant down the stretch...and our defense is good enough for us to win a lot of games in November. Only an idiot would think we could replace three senior leaders on offense without a hiccup...insert a freshman at RB at Center and rely on transfers at Wr, rb while making our 19 year old qb the leader. That is insanity. We were bound to struggle the first bit...but it will start clicking and when it does...

Oh Gawd, I sure hope so!

Yeah, not sure where that date came from. RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

Always remember that 5/12ths = 31%, dumbo. Jimmy math at work. Remind me again...who did we play on Aug. 24th? This is like potty training for an adult. Do you also piss your pants daily?

Jimmy Frank at his finest, somehow believing that laugh icons equal legitimacy.

Always remember that 5/12ths = 31%, dumbo. Jimmy math at work. Remind me again...who did we play on Aug. 24th? This is like potty training for an adult. Do you also piss your pants daily?

Jimmy Frank at his finest, somehow believing that laugh icons equal legitimacy.
Funny stuff, proven wrong with facts and math and still keep trying. Must be a Democrat.

Reactions: bshirt73
Funny stuff, proven wrong with facts and math and still keep trying. Must be a Democrat.

Yes, I know...when Jimmy Math is at work, we can balance the budget in just hours. Always remember ladies and gents...5/12 always equals 31% in Jimmy Math.

Jimmy, I've been wanting to inquire...can you set up a car loan where the bank ends up owing me $$$? I know you can! Jimmy Math solves all of our problems.

When Jimmy Math is used, the possibilities are endless! New braces for your child? Dr. Biscuspid ends up owing you $2,000!! House addition? How does a fat $39,000 deposited into your bank account sound?!! Pet adoption? You'll leave the shelter with a new pet and $135 in your pocket!! Laughing

Yes, I know...when Jimmy Math is at work, we can balance the budget in just hours. Always remember ladies and gents...5/12 always equals 31% in Jimmy Math.

Jimmy, I've been wanting to inquire...can you set up a car loan where the bank ends up owing me $$$? I know you can! Jimmy Math solves all of our problems.

When Jimmy Math is used, the possibilities are endless! New braces for your child? Dr. Biscuspid ends up owing you $2,000!! House addition? How does a fat $39,000 deposited into your bank account sound?!! Pet adoption? You'll leave the shelter with a new pet and $135 in your pocket!! Laughing
Ho Lee Fuk, you are a Dem, lmao.

It doesn't matter which political party you are affiliated with. I just know the opposing party just breathed a huge sigh of relief..

Explains a lot, you’d argue that 1+1=3. You’re whole argument is 1 1/2 seasons is plenty of time to give you a free pass to rip on coaches and players. My guess is you focus on meaningless details because you feel foolish for being a trash fan.

I 100% support the staff and players and will speak up when low life trash “fans” like you dump on them.

At a miniumum, although this thread is complete horseshit, it puts the emphasis right back where it should be...

On Scott Frost

Recruit.
Flip the roster (again)
Get Smothers in Lincoln

At a miniumum, although this thread is complete horseshit, it puts the emphasis right back where it should be...

On Scott Frost

Recruit.
Flip the roster (again)
Get Smothers in Lincoln
Smothers probably won’t see any meaningful playing time until three years after he gets here.

Reactions: SoFL Husker
Not to mention a #1 WR.

But we got good RBs.

I Formation!!!

If Frost goes I and starts running the ball and kicks NW ass, hats the mothaphuckin off. GBR

Explains a lot, you’d argue that 1+1=3. You’re whole argument is 1 1/2 seasons is plenty of time to give you a free pass to rip on coaches and players. My guess is you focus on meaningless details because you feel foolish for being a trash fan.

I 100% support the staff and players and will speak up when low life trash “fans” like you dump on them.

See, this is how incredibly stupid you are. I haven't said anything about Frost's ability to call a game. Haven't said anything about about any coaches on the offensive side of the ball except for Greg Austin. But even then, I've said that we have two young guys on the interior of the line, and that we would have to wait and see how that plays out.

But our defense is littered with seniors(which means their bodies aren't going to be able to be developed that much more while playing at Nebraska) and it almost always take the defense less time to learn the scheme as compared to the offense. And why? Because there aren't nearly as many plays to memorize. And defense is much more about effort than offense.

But we're nearly a year and a half into the scheme (no, not a year and a third, denseness) and we are making mistakes with alignment and run fits. If our defensive coaches were as good as they should be...while coaching at a school like Nebraska...we wouldn't be having problems with issues that defenses have in the first half of the first season...after being nearly 1 1/2 years in. And if Chinander were worth his salt, he would be correcting these issues. Do you get it now, DF?!! If not, spare me the response and just STFU and live your life in your world of knowing absolutely squat about football.

Edit - Let me help you. For the first time in my many years here, I'm going to put someone on Ignore. Congratulations..

Last edited:
See, this is how incredibly stupid you are. I haven't said anything about Frost's ability to call a game. Haven't said anything about about any coaches on the offensive side of the ball except for Greg Austin. But even then, I've said that we have two young guys on the interior of the line, and that we would have to wait and see how that plays out.

But our defense is littered with seniors(which means their bodies aren't going to be able to be developed that much more while playing at Nebraska) and it almost always take the defense less time to learn the scheme as compared to the offense. And why? Because there aren't nearly as many plays to memorize. And defense is much more about effort than offense.

But we're nearly a year and a half into the scheme (no, not a year and a third, denseness) and we are making mistakes with alignment and run fits. If our defensive coaches were as good as they should be...while coaching at a school like Nebraska...we wouldn't be having problems with issues that defenses have in the first half of the first season...after being nearly 1 1/2 years in. And if Chinander were worth his salt, he would be correcting these issues. Do you get it now, DF?!! If not, spare me the response and just STFU and live your life in your world of knowing absolutely squat about football.

Who said 1 1/3 years? I said 1 1/4 which is technically right if you're familiar with the concept of time. But all that is a smoke screen because you feel like a fool for bad mouthing coaches and players. Inbred trash fan back peddling...

Frost is learning that the Big Ten is not the AAC. Playing teams like ECU and UConn with a roster full of Florida recruits, is a lot easier than playing OSU and Michigan with a roster full of 3-stars and walk-ons.

Many Big Ten teams are very disciplined and well-coached, and have equal or better talent. So trying to oustcore them and get a bunch of turnovers might not be the best strategy.

What about scoring just 20 pts in last 2 games vs powers like Northwestern and Minnesota?

Last I checked...Nebraska doesn't even play East Division Teams Ohio St or Michigan most seasons so not sure why you would bring that up.

What about scoring just 20 pts in last 2 games vs powers like Northwestern and Minnesota?

Last I checked...Nebraska doesn't even play East Division Teams Ohio St or Michigan most seasons so not sure why you would bring that up.

How about simply the fact that the AAC is a weak conference with players and coaches that aren't as good as the B1G conference?It's fairly straightforward and not very complicated.

Reactions: bshirt73
ADVERTISEMENT