ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Frost

Right? That’s what people want?

We have the worst fan base in college football. This was never a one year fix. Idk why people thought it was

C’mon. This is a total and complete disaster tonight. You have to sort of get the freaks that post that stuff

I hope Frost has a long career here with some conference championship appearances and puts the program back where they belong.

That said, this team shouldn’t be on the flip side of a 38-0 at halftime deficit. I’m not surprised OSU is putting up points, but I was expecting our offense to show some signs of life.

Name one coach in the entire world that you think could come here and it wouldn’t destroy their career.

Or has every single coach in our program been absolute garbage for the past 20 years. (Except Carl Pelini of course)

Reactions: zrob and Wasker77
This job kills careers only due to fans unrealistic expectations for turning a program around... for every 1 or 2 year turn around I could point out 5 that took patience to build, he’ll look at Clemson... ugh yes I’m tired of the blow outs, but if this fear wasn’t sitting inside your gut I don’t think really seen any OSU games and paid attention to our games... OSU is a very solid team that could very well be looking at a NC this year...

Also if I was moos I’d get back on the phone with that big ten office... if that call took place where he called Moos and said Nebraska needs to get back to where we were, the. We need to stop playing vs the Refs as well

It won't finish that way but Ohio State is a legitimate 60-70 point better team than the Huskers. Pretty sobering thought. Frost has his work cut out for him going forward.

OSU is absolutely destroying Nebraska's line on both sides. It will take at least another couple years of line development to even think about competing for a division title. Its that bad.

Really man? People are frustrated. Why create this thread? Get off your high horse. We all know you are the one and true fan of all things Husker. :rolleyes:

This job kills careers only due to fans unrealistic expectations for turning a program around... for every 1 or 2 year turn around I could point out 5 that took patience to build, he’ll look at Clemson... ugh yes I’m tired of the blow outs, but if this fear wasn’t sitting inside your gut I don’t think really seen any OSU games and paid attention to our games... OSU is a very solid team that could very well be looking at a NC this year...

Also if I was moos I’d get back on the phone with that big ten office... if that call took place where he called Moos and said Nebraska needs to get back to where we were, the. We need to stop playing vs the Refs as well

We looked like crap against South Alabama and Illinois as well. It's not just Ohio State.

Nobody wants Frost fired. But he's not above criticism. We have not improved in any facet of the game in Year 2 from Year 1.

Really man? People are frustrated. Why create this thread? Get off your high horse. We all know you are the one and true fan of all things Husker. :rolleyes:

Because people need some perspective. Everyone is b*tching and complaining about how bad this is. Yeah it sucks. But there’s no answer other than give it time. Those are the options. So I’m calling out the idiots. Tell us what the answer is, because any rational person knows the only thing to do is give frost time to do things his way.

Reactions: zrob and cvogele29
Right? That’s what people want?

We have the worst fan base in college football. This was never a one year fix. Idk why people thought it was

Has anyone said fire Frost? No. He could probably get rid of Chinander and Austin and I don't think anyone would complain though.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Wow!! I guess I disagree, it’s too early to tell in his tenure.
well, I'm just sort of seeing what his record looks like and how the second year is going, and see regression, rather than progress.. heck, even Riley had a better year 2.. it just makes me wonder what else is going on in the program and with this coach. I think once again, this silly oregon scheme he runs is part of the problem.

Because people need some perspective. Everyone is b*tching and complaining about how bad this is. Yeah it sucks. But there’s no answer other than give it time. Those are the options. So I’m calling out the idiots. Tell us what the answer is, because any rational person knows the only thing to do is give frost time to do things his way.

I agree with giving it time. There is no reason to create a "Fire Frost" post on the message board, though. It just invites trolls to the troll thread and looks extremely petty.

Has anyone said fire Frost? No. He could probably get rid of Chinander and Austin and I don't think anyone would complain though.

You don’t succeed by dictating to a head coach who is on his staff. But hey, you know best. Glad we could get our ass kicked so you could return to the board. Troll

I agree with giving it time. There is no reason to create a "Fire Frost" post on the message board, though. It just invites trolls to the troll thread and looks extremely petty.

It’s sarcasm and calling out the people who are pissed and bitching. What’s the point of complaining and criticizing if you don’t actually want action? Those are the choices

well, I'm just sort of seeing what his record looks like and how the second year is going, and see regression, rather than progress.. heck, even Riley had a better year 2.. it just makes me wonder what else is going on in the program and with this coach. I think once again, this silly oregon scheme he runs is part of the problem.
Last year we were 0-5 now we’re 3-2 is that progress?

Reactions: Sinomatic

Ironically they've run more old school Nebraska offense in this game and still getting ripped. OSU looks like a legit top ten. So take that all in.

Nebraska lost what, 1.5 years of recruiting shortly after Frost took over....its going to take some time, but I love the switching from old school to new school so far even though the score isn't any better.

Think of how hard it would be to defend if they got good at both...NU needs horses on the line regardless of which offense is executed

Are you happy with the results of this game ? Leon’s midget football might put up more of a fight

No, it sucks. But I still think frost is the guy. How about you? if you agree frost is the right coach, then what’s your solution? How can you be unhappy with the program and support the coach? It’s not logically consistent.

I said before the game, even if we get our doors blown off, it doesn’t mean anything. I stand by that

Reactions: zrob
You don’t succeed by dictating to a head coach who is on his staff. But hey, you know best. Glad we could get our ass kicked so you could return to the board. Troll

Yeah, but we're young on defense.. Laughing Idiot!

One would hope that Frost would look at some game video and be able to make these decisions pretty easily on his own.

Frost isn't going anywhere. We owe him $25 million dollars. At minimum he's staying another 3 years.

Reactions: SC_'sker
No, it sucks. But I still think frost is the guy. How about you? if you agree frost is the right coach, then what’s your solution? How can you be unhappy with the program and support the coach? It’s not logically consistent.

I said before the game, even if we get our doors blown off, it doesn’t mean anything. I stand by that

We almost beat an urban Meyer coached team, in their house last season. The offense has definitely taken a step backwards.. if you deny that, then please share with me what you are smoking. We haven’t hit the century mark in yards with 3:51 left in the third... something is wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT