ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Frost

Dude, no. Gotta give Frost time and hope he can hire some capable coaches and improve as a HC. Firing him does nothing but set us back further.
I’ll add we are so thin in so many positions once the starters are gassed its a struggle, I will say Nebraska didn’t a terrible job adjusting to Colorado’s adjustments on both sides of the ball. And like I mentioned the zone defense is a problem for Adrian he struggles big time

Reactions: SC_'sker
5? You are being generous. Season is over. We might eek out four wins.

0-0 is where Nebraska is at. Rutgers is in East at 0-1; Iowa 1-0.

1-1 .... Penn State in 2016 lost two games, but won the Big Ten East and won in Indianapolis.

Nebraska doesn't look good in a lost, but pre-season is just that. Northwestern had a poor September last year, but still won the Big Ten West.

peace

Reactions: GolfHacker1
Here we go.....

Frost dialed in on someone who has the tools to be a great QB but not the brain. It's McCaffery.

The season isn’t over. Lmao. That one hurt but we just are not good. We got beat, out coached and we are all sick of watching this. They better figure it out quick because the West is getting better and we seem to be stuck on stupid

I'm obviously joking but losing to CU nt is an absolute embarrassment.

Im of the opinion Frost should be given a year 3. Prior to next year he needs to find a new DC and a new OC. He also needs to fire Verduzco, Ruud, and maybe Austin and Dewitt. If Frost says no to shaking up his staff he should be fired. If he keeps this staff and goes sub .500 next year. Which I anticipate will happen. He should be fired.

Firing a program hero after 2 years, immediately after firing a coach after 3 years, after firing a coach who won 9 games in seven straight seasons, is a great way to attract quality candidates! SmokinWinking
There’s a lot of truth to that. But money can get you almost anything.

There’s a lot of truth to that. But money can get you almost anything.

Yep. It'd get us a a $25 million bill due to Frost, and then what a 10 year contract for the next coach? If he has a decent agent he wouldn't settle for less. Pay him an average of 6 million a year? Then when we run that guy out of town I bet we could set a record on the buyout cost! We'd be famous!

Reactions: sheepboy2011
Meh.

People who don't understand wanted Lovie Smith gone. They wanted Tim Allen gone. Both took over situations where an entirely new offensive line and defense were needed. I sat in the stands both at Illinois, and at Indiana, and listened to the lack of understanding.

I've also sat in the stands at Nebraska, and while the fans that attend the games are entirely different than those that post here, there is also some of that.

Yep. It'd get us a a $25 million bill due to Frost, and then what a 10 year contract for the next coach? If he has a decent agent he wouldn't settle for less. Pay him an average of 6 million a year? Then when we run that guy out of town I bet we could set a record on the buyout cost! We'd be famous!
Tennessee says "hold my beer".

Reactions: newAD
Firing a program hero after 2 years, immediately after firing a coach after 3 years, after firing a coach who won 9 games in seven straight seasons, is a great way to attract quality candidates! SmokinWinking
Frost isn't and shouldn't be fired, he just got here.

Frost isn't and shouldn't be fired, he just got here.

1181803777-5826_sarcasmtop.jpg

Not all fans will have functional brain cells. There are nutty people in every fanbase in every sport. The message board and Twitter exposes the idiots for who they are.

Not only should Frost be given all 7 years, it should be extended to 10 years this off-season to prevent the morons from posting such idiocy.

Frost needs 4 years. Rebuild the offensive line. Plus he whiffed big time on his QB. Noone can be perfect scouting. Unfortunate he didn't go after Burrow.

I'm ok keeping frost but some assistants need to go. D coord, S&C, and our QB whisper guy need to be the first to go as well as whoever is designing the pass routes.
S&C has sucked since Dobson left. I'll I've heard since he left were how great Phillip and Duval were and we are slower and fatter than ever.

S&C has sucked since Dobson left. I'll I've heard since he left were how great Phillip and Duval were and we are slower and fatter than ever.
I beg to differ, imo Dobson was terrible after Callahan defensive player graduated bozo and company were bad. Man do I wish frost could of inherited what bozo did. Bozo never capitalized on suh couldn’t recruit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT