inWV

Assistant Head Coach
Sep 22, 2007
247 has predictions for the following uncommitted guys:
Michael Onyemaobi 100% NU
Damion Daniels 91% NU
Kurt Rafdal 92% NU
Isaiah Johnson 100% NU

These four guys get us to a class of 21. Those guys would get us to an estimated rivals ranking of 20-22.

Reactions: mountainmann
Blades and Calvin put this class inside the top 20.

Damion Daniels 91% NU
Kurt Rafdal 92% NU
Isaiah Johnson 100% NU

These four guys get us to a class of 21. Those guys would get us to an estimated rivals ranking of 20-22.
Few things...

1. Isaiah Johnson is only happening if we don't get Damion Daniels

2. We will know more about Rafdal after we find out where Robinson chooses to go. If he chooses Nebraska we don't get Rafdal. If he chooses Memphis or Central Michigan we most likely have Rafdal. If he chooses ASU we could be in trouble and get neither.

3. I personally think we have a very good shot with Blades and Lenoir. If we get them I don't believe Onyemaobi will be coming to Nebraska

My predictions change by the day... Right now I feel our class is going finish with the following 6 with an outside shot at Lewis and Johnson

Daniels
Rafdal
Lenoir
Blades
Verdell
Thompson

If you would of asked me on Saturday it would of looked like this

Daniels
Rafdal or Robinson
Calvin
Onyemaobi
Blades

Last edited:
Damion Daniels 91% NU
Kurt Rafdal 92% NU
Isaiah Johnson 100% NU

I do not believe we are currently recruiting Johnson. These are the remaining targets that I know of.

WR (1-2):
Lewis
Calvin
Thompson
Hawkins

RB (0-1):
Verdell or bust

TE: (1)
Rafdal
Robinson

DT: (1)
Danniels or bust

DB: (1-2)
Johnson
Blades
Lenoir
Oneymaobi
Wallace

Of course you will go over or take more at a position for guys like: Johnson, Lewis, Blades and Lenoir.

Anyone I'm missing?

Few things...

1. Isaiah Johnson is only happening if we don't get Damion Daniels

2. We will know more about Rafdal after we find out where Robinson chooses to go. If he chooses Nebraska we don't get Rafdal. If he chooses Memphis or Central Michigan we most likely have Rafdal. If he chooses ASU we could be in trouble and get neither.

3. I personally think we have a very good shot with Blades and Lenoir. If we get them I don't believe Onyemaobi will be coming to Nebraska

Has there been anything indicating Radfal is looking at what Robinson does? Robinson is being recruited as a big WR and/or TE. Just because he wants N, doesn't mean he'll play Radfals position.

And if Radfal was really worried, he could commit before Robinson does, which is another 3 days.

Robinson seems kinda flakey at the moment, he moved his commit date up before his visit with us, so I would assume we are out atm.

I do not believe we are currently recruiting Johnson. These are the remaining targets that I know of.

WR (1-2):
Lewis
Calvin
Thompson
Hawkins

RB (0-1):
Verdell or bust

TE: (1)
Rafdal
Robinson

DT: (1)
Danniels or bust

DB: (1-2)
Johnson
Blades
Lenoir
Oneymaobi
Wallace

Of course you will go over or take more at a position for guys like: Johnson, Lewis, Blades and Lenoir.

Anyone I'm missing?
Don't forget Greg Johnson can play RB as well

Onyemaobi recently got a crystal ball for TCU. In looking at his predictions, there is one non Homer and he's picking us though.

I tried picking our recruits last year and failed miserably. I like reading the predictions, but I'll sit this one out.

Has there been anything indicating Radfal is looking at what Robinson does? Robinson is being recruited as a big WR and/or TE. Just because he wants N, doesn't mean he'll play Radfals position.

And if Radfal was really worried, he could commit before Robinson does, which is another 3 days.

Robinson seems kinda flakey at the moment, he moved his commit date up before his visit with us, so I would assume we are out atm.
No more visits from Robinson correct?

Onyemaobi recently got a crystal ball for TCU. In looking at his predictions, there is one non Homer and he's picking us though.

I tried picking our recruits last year and failed miserably. I like reading the predictions, but I'll sit this one out.
I saw an article that said he really liked his TCU visit and it was a tossup between TCU and Nebraska. With Nebraska getting the last visit, you have to like our chances. Unfortunately, the exact opposite is going on with Lewis and Johnson as they both say Nebraska and USC are tied and they are headed to USC this weekend.

Reactions: Zerk and nebcountry
I think these guys are in:

I think it's looking good for Daniels, Rafdal, Calvin, Blades, and Thompson. Those 5 would put us at 22.

I think these guys are in:

I think it's looking good for Daniels, Rafdal, Calvin, Blades, and Thompson. Those 5 would put us at 22.

What was the skinny on Radfal after his Iowa visit? Must still be NU lead?

Anyone know who this "Athlete" locking in an official visit this weekend is? It's on 247 Sports but it's VIP...

I think we get:

Rafdal at TE
Jamire Calvin at WR
Thompson at WR
Daniels at NG
Elijah Blades at CB

We still have a shot at Greg Johnson too!

I think we get:

Rafdal at TE
Jamire Calvin at WR
Thompson at WR
Daniels at NG
Elijah Blades at CB

We still have a shot at Greg Johnson too!
I would be happy with that finish,if we keep Guy Thomas too, but I'm not so sure about Blades. What about Michael O?

I think Blades is doubtful.

Donte went in home to see his mother today

There is a full court press on Blades AND The Commodore right now

Some interesting under the radar in homes happening this week also. Staff wants them kept that way

Some interesting under the radar in homes happening this week also. Staff wants them kept that way

I was wondering why the map of where the coaches were going each day just stopped being updated daily... I could believe this to be true.

Although DW tweeted about going to 4 cities in one day last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT