ADVERTISEMENT

Final games record?

going into the season, i thought 8-4. team feels it has 7-5 vibes. mainly related to special teams play.
I'm encouraged we have flipped the script on turnovers. Dylan is as advertised. D is looking good. Special teams is a fvcking train wreck. Paging Bill Busch. Please report to NU ASAFP!!

Last edited:
We may not have a great record this year. I’m hoping we make a bowl, but we did beat the piss out of CU and made Shadeur quit on his team.

Reactions: BleedRed78
5-7 with a win over UCLA is my gut level prediction.
But if we beat Rutgers I think we might end up 7-5 with victories over Wisky and Iowa as well. I see definite losses to Indiana, OSU and USC.
But who knows? Beating Indiana is certainly possible and USC looks beatable.
Interesting rest of season ahead.

Reactions: GaRed
5-7 with a win over UCLA is my gut level prediction.
But if we beat Rutgers I think we might end up 7-5 with victories over Wisky and Iowa as well. I see definite losses to Indiana, OSU and USC.
But who knows? Beating Indiana is certainly possible and USC looks beatable.
Interesting rest of season ahead.
Man, Wisconsin blows and clearly is quitting on the season.
Not to take anything away from Rutgers. They got the W. But the numbers were there for Washington. Plus, they missed 3 FG's. Something NU is very familiar with. 😠
I think Washington had two TD's called back too?

audience maury GIF

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
I can't write in any win at this point. I'm taking it game by game , week by week. I don't look ahead because it never works out like that , nor have they earned that . I knew we would beat the Buffs and didn't feel good about Illini at all. Turnovers, special teams, and penalties have been some of our major issues. We fixed one. How many games will come down to a FG ? Gulp....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT