ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4 odds??

I know you're just looking for guesses/opinions, but without knowing these guys, their family, their friends or anything about the schools recruiting them, I can't play this guessing game. I just have faith that the Husker coaching staff has a plan in mind. Of course, they went after a couple big guys that they struck out on earlier, so even the best plans don't always pan out.

I am hopeful they get the right kind of players for this next season and then hit a home run for next year establishing a nice foundation for the future.

Thank you for breaking it to me gently that I was researching the wrong Simmons. I should follow along more closely....... And the OP did ask for insiders, which I clearly am not. Carry on, carry under, carry over!

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
I feel very confident in Jackson, Fitzpatrick and Farniok.

Farniok would have committed in his OV last weekend if he was serious about Iowa.

Fitz is taking an OV to his former committed school Louisville, but I still think he ends up N.

Jackson made his mind up a long time ago. Seems like an N lock no doubt.

Simmons from Olathe I would love to have, but I think he goes elsewhere. But I would love to be wrong.

Thank you for breaking it to me gently that I was researching the wrong Simmons. I should follow along more closely....... And the OP did ask for insiders, which I clearly am not. Carry on, carry under, carry over!

Honestly, I didn't realize that we had another Simmons already committed! I watched that video and wondered why everyone else wasn't commenting on his recent commitment until I looked at our commitment list and realized Greg Simmons committed back in the summer and that there must be two Simmons!! :)

I think we could take more than 4. What about:

Tanner Lee
Alaric Jackson
Chase Allen

Simmons wants to play WR right? Yet the coaches recruiting him from Clemson are defensive guys. I wonder if they sold him on playing WR. N has told him he can play anywhere he wants

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT