ADVERTISEMENT

Fields vs Lawrence in NFL draft

Fields is a great athlete. He should ditch the veganism and put on some muscle though or I fear he may die when getting hit hard in the NFL.

Fields is built way better than recent high picks, guys like Murray, Mayfield and Watson

Reactions: TheBeav815
The big winner in last nite's game might be the Jets....with Fields showing out like he did, somebody might offer the moon and the stars to jump up to #2....and if i'm the Jets I take that call and ride Darnold one more year.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Fields is built way better than recent high picks, guys like Murray, Mayfield and Watson
Taller. Not stronger. Tough kid but the whole veganism deal makes me doubt his ability to stay healthy in the NFL. I think it's a coin toss for me on which one to take from a production standpoint. There's going to be at least 5 QBs taken in the 1st round IMO. Then some under the radar kid will turn out to be the next Patrick Mahomes. Looking around the league, there's a lot of teams who could use a fresh start at QB.

Reactions: TheNewNU
Taller. Not stronger. Tough kid but the whole veganism deal makes me doubt his ability to stay healthy in the NFL. I think it's a coin toss for me on which one to take from a production standpoint. There's going to be at least 5 QBs taken in the 1st round IMO. Then some under the radar kid will turn out to be the next Patrick Mahomes. Looking around the league, there's a lot of teams who could use a fresh start at QB.

No, he’s bigger than the aforementioned as well. Not sure how you know who’s stronger but I bet Fields does just fine in that department at the combine.

also not sure why you’re so fixated on his diet. Tom Brady eats nuts and leaves and has been dominating the NFL for 20 years.

Reactions: Eph97
Would be interesting to see what Urban Meyer did if he took the Jags job.
Lawrence is a more mobile version of Peyton Manning. Who's going to say they passed on the chance to draft him? Plus he has glorious hair which is nice.

The big winner in last nite's game might be the Jets....with Fields showing out like he did, somebody might offer the moon and the stars to jump up to #2....and if i'm the Jets I take that call and ride Darnold one more year.
If the Jets have any sense at all they will take Zach Wilson with the second pick.

No, he’s bigger than the aforementioned as well. Not sure how you know who’s stronger but I bet Fields does just fine in that department at the combine.

also not sure why you’re so fixated on his diet. Tom Brady eats nuts and leaves and has been dominating the NFL for 20 years.
I believe Brady does the 80/20 like Tony G did. Plant bases but adds meat in there, primarily fish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT