ADVERTISEMENT

Fidone

You are an idiot. No doubt about it. Fidone isn’t going anywhere.

Worry about your own program. You know the one that has two bad losses of its own and is stuck in a huge racist scandal.
Any hint of a scandal has left town all is good in Hawkeye Nation. Those were not bad losses at least not getting boat raced by Illinois type losses. Judgement Day is coming for you on the 27th.

Any hint of a scandal has left town all is good in Hawkeye Nation. Those were not bad losses at least not getting boat raced by Illinois type losses. Judgement Day is coming for you on the 27th.
LOL. Just because you are ignoring it doesn’t mean it isn’t real. You lost twice, in the division, once to a team without a QB or their HC. Might want to tone the the shit talk and worry about your own mess.

Struck a nerve? Hardly....I’m laughing at your hypocrisy. Iowa continues to roll out a coach every Saturday that has tried to cover up rape and has now got the University sued for being a racist.

Where'd ya hear that wealth of misinformation? Since we are able to just make stuff up, why did Frost assist Lawrence in dragging that girl down the stairs and why did you hire a guy who would do such a thing?

Where'd ya hear that wealth of misinformation? Since we are able to just make stuff up, why did Frost assist Lawrence in dragging that girl down the stairs and why did you hire a guy who would do such a thing?

Get your facts straight you F’ing douche bag

He was hiding in the closet when Phillips did that

Make what up? I’m sorry that you can’t come to grips that Iowa has employed a racist coach who covered up rape. And he’s been there for 20+ years. Plus, he wins the division once a decade so it’s not like they are holding on to some amazing coach.

well that call to start the game for us today sure as hell didn't help us today. It was ALL uphill for us after that start

Exactly. I think the Husker psyche is so fragile that a bad call at the start of the game puts them mentally in a funk. How many of us thought the Huskers would be able to stop Illinois after Illinois managed to retain the ball following the 2nd half punt fiasco? I yelled at my wife who was hiding in another room, "Watch! Illinois will go down and score". They did. Husker players mental insecurities are so palpable they practically exude from the TV.

Lets all hope Scott does not lose this team. I am really worried about the Iowa game. Way this team has been playing it could get ugly.

(I want to go on record that I find ZERO delight in writing about all this bad play and terrible losses. I would much rather be writing about Luke running for 115 yards and passing for 225 yards than this crap)

Last edited:
Exactly. I think the Husker psyche is so fragile that a bad call at the start of the game puts them mentally in a funk. How many of us thought the Huskers would be able to stop Illinois after Illinois managed to retain the ball following the 2nd half punt fiasco? I yelled at my wife who was hiding in another room, "Watch! Illinois will go down and score". They did. Husker players mental insecurities are so palpable they practically exude from the TV.

Lets all hope Scott does not lose this team. I am really worried about the Iowa game. Way this team has been playing it could get ugly.

(I want to go on record that I find ZERO delight in writing about all this bad play and terrible losses. I would much rather being writing about Luke running for 115 yards and passing for 225 yards than this crap)
Scott's not going to "lose" the team. These guys love Scott. More than anything they're beating themselves up for letting him and their teammates down.

Get your facts straight you F’ing douche bag

He was hiding in the closet when Phillips did that

F’ing douchebag. How ironic.

forgive my impious words .. but no one can take that unfortunate event in Neb's history and use it to label frost as an abuser of women

a coward.... yes ... but not an abuser

If you would have been with him that night I’ll guarantee you would have been in the closet right along side him..
Frost came out of the closet (sic) to try to stop the attack when it became apparent what was going on. We've had people post police reports and testimony to clarify exactly what happened on that day. Frost had hidden to attempt to avoid causing an ugly situation with Kate's ex-boyfriend. He had no idea that Phillips would attack the girl.

Frost came out of the closet (sic) to try to stop the attack when it became apparent what was going on. We've had people post police reports and testimony to clarify exactly what happened on that day. Frost had hidden to attempt to avoid causing an ugly situation with Kate's ex-boyfriend. He had no idea that Phillips would attack the girl.
Must have read that in the comic section

Haha! Out of the closet? Calvin Jones specifically said that Frost barricaded himself in the bathroom

ADVERTISEMENT