ADVERTISEMENT

Fidone

Not spewing any trash , just giving hard facts that your program sucks . You having to pull out the race card is a new low for your delusional fan base.
Your so called glory years were filled with criminals and roid heads under TO who turned a blind eye to win at all costs. That’s not debatable
Your program has never done a thing. Now you are in the middle of a giant racist scandal and you are on another teams message board talking shit. You are a pathetic loser, that’s not debatable. Just giving you the facts.

Not spewing any trash , just giving hard facts that your program sucks . You having to pull out the race card is a new low for your delusional fan base.
Your so called glory years were filled with criminals and roid heads under TO who turned a blind eye to win at all costs. That’s not debatable
Hilarious seeing you Iowa clowns over here all pissed off. Keep it up loser.

Reactions: headcard
That was absolutely insane, handed them 7 to start the game. Rogers phantom hands to the face extended a drive and led to 7. The phantom hold on Jurgens cost us 4. Have I mentioned how I feel about B1G officiating before?
[/QUOTE]
I disagree. We did not “hand them 7”. They got the ball around the 20. Time for the red zone defense to step up and force a field goal. But they shoved it up our ass and made the TD look easy. That gave them confidence that they could brutalize our defense. This was a total team loss, but the defensive performance against a suspect Illinois offense was some of the worst I have seen in a while. Frost needs to shit-can Chinander and bring in a top flight defensive coordinator. He also needs to take a hard look at Austin. Our line play, on both sides of the ball, is atrocious. It leads me to suspect that Frost is nothing more than a glorified offensive coordinator obsessed with scheming rather than executing. I am soooo tired of his bullshit about “getting some things cleaned up”. Because the mistakes are the result of guys overreaching and trying to compensate for the fact that we are lousy in the trenches. And the only way to get that “cleaned up” is to start playing better in the trenches. And stop the BS about “young guys” on the offensive line. Other teams seem to have no problem getting their young guys on the line to play well. Especially against us.

You're a fan of a program that has zero skins on the wall.

All time.

This year.

Last year.

Last decade.

Last 50 years.

Last 100 years.

If you don't like reading that kind of stuff, or reading about the huge number of former Hawkeyes calling out your coaching staff for being racists, feel free to hang out on the Iowa board. I doubt it's discussed in the sea of pee.

Our stadium didn't get tagged by blm after the George Floyd incident, you racist

hope he still comes -- it would appear Neb needs more help in the offensive line or OLB spots
perhaps after he signs his NLI and arrives they can switch him over

Hilarious seeing you Iowa clowns over here all pissed off. Keep it up loser.

You're getting the backlash of years beating your chest. Coming full circle now. Living in the clutches of irrelevance and mediocrity for a long time now. As much as you want to rip on Iowa, your program is levels below that of Iowa's and has been for some time now-- to the point it's no longer really even a rivalry. The meltdown by you and others on this board is priceless.

Reactions: JRich52806
Agreed. Lawrence would not have felt comfortable at an Iowa 'bonfire' in a cornfield at 1AM

You can say all you want, you are levels below the Iowa program and sadly, have been for years now and so many of you are in meltdown mode coming to the reality of that.

Reactions: JRich52806
And Kirk Ferentz tried to cover up rape. What’s your point? On top of that, he’s a known racist yet still somehow has a job.

Struck a nerve with you big boy-- the dude who was j------- off when Frost was hired and now wants him gone? You are probably the biggest phony on the entire board.

You legendary coach was an accessary to a rapist. That stain will never go away.

Struck a nerve with you big boy-- the dude who was j------- off when Frost was hired and now wants him gone? You are probably the biggest phony on the entire board.

You legendary coach was an accessary to a rapist. That stain will never go away.

Struck a nerve? Hardly....I’m laughing at your hypocrisy. Iowa continues to roll out a coach every Saturday that has tried to cover up rape and has now got the University sued for being a racist.

You're getting the backlash of years beating your chest. Coming full circle now. Living in the clutches of irrelevance and mediocrity for a long time now. As much as you want to rip on Iowa, your program is levels below that of Iowa's and has been for some time now-- to the point it's no longer really even a rivalry. The meltdown by you and others on this board is priceless.
Yet here your pathetic ass is. Nebraska has never pounded its chest at Iowa, because Nebraska has never cared about Iowa. And this amazing Iowa program you feel the need to come over here and brag about is Bo Pelini Light, with a big side of racism. You should be so proud.

Iowa didn’t even make his top 3. He’s not even thinking that as an option, but you know his phone is about to blow up after that tweet from other schools again.

"In the end, “LSU and Iowa were the other two that were close,” he said."

Direct quote from Fidone in the Omaha World Herald.

Do you just make stuff up?

hope he still comes -- it would appear Neb needs more help in the offensive line or OLB spots
perhaps after he signs his NLI and arrives they can switch him over

Taking the #2 tight end prospect in the country and switching him to oline or linebacker??

Lol, I could actually see Nebraska doing something like that. After all, they wanted Noah Fant to play defense🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Thats the type of thinking that really should make you question the staff.

Taking the #2 tight end prospect in the country and switching him to oline or linebacker??

Lol, I could actually see Nebraska doing something like that. After all, they wanted Noah Fant to play defense🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Glad you two have found each other. Where to start. No one is suggesting this happen, you are replying to a troll, you know one of your own. Also, it wasn’t this staff that recruited Noah Fant, not even close. Get a freaking clue.

Kirk Ferentz = Racist.

Kirk Ferentz = Condoning racists.

According to dozens of former Hawkeyes players.

Can go all day.
you have to add the big 10 for being a accessory to kf racism add the Iowa ad and university and even the state of Iowa they are all at fault ever one I just mentioned is turning a blind eye or like seargent schultz would say I see nothing. I go back to to conference who thinks they are superior to all other conferences their nose is up in the air but now the dirty laundry comes out and they ignore all of it

Best part about the Illinois shade tweet is that if this staff can actually somehow turn it around, down the road they'll always be able to remind recruits who values football and which teams (like Illinois) recognize that they sat back and let Nebraska fight for football while they didn't give enough of a shit to do anything

Reactions: headcard
Best part about the Illinois shade tweet is that if this staff can actually somehow turn it around, down the road they'll always be able to remind recruits who values football and which teams (like Illinois) recognize that they sat back and let Nebraska fight for football while they didn't give enough of a shit to do anything

Is that truly how you view the situation?

Lovie is a terrible coach although he was better than frost, Illinois doesn’t have the expectations that Nebraska has so lovie probably has at least two more years

You are an idiot. Fant has been in the nfl for 2 years now. Frost has been at Nebraska for 3 years now.

When did this staff want Fant to play defense? When he was a sophomore at Iowa?

Way to use your brain there, moron.

Reactions: headcard and Swiv3D
You are an idiot. Fant has been in the nfl for 2 years now. Frost has been at Nebraska for 3 years now.

When did this staff want Fant to play defense? When he was a sophomore at Iowa?

Way to use your brain there, moron.
I actually think bo was half hearted recruiting Noah for defense and Riley tried to recruit him as a tight end but the ship alr had sailed if I’m wrong someone please correct me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT