ADVERTISEMENT

Fidone

Frost has shown he can do the job elsewhere. He'll fix this but obviously it's taking more time than anyone wants. I said it after last season. AM's senior year when that first full good recruiting class is JUNIORs is the year where we need to judge frost. Illinois's starting QB was either a high 4 star I think or 5 star QB when he originally signed with Michigan. He looked like it today. Ours looked like a redshirt freshman who only played QB full time one year in high school.

Our soph starting center finally gets pulled either because of his bum foot OR because he couldn't snap the ball. Top 2 RBs were out with injuries. Marvin Scott does not have a handle on the playbook. Wandale is too small to play back there all the time. That opening drive and falling behind really screwed with our QB's mind IMO. We should have gone to AM way earlier IMO. I might have pulled the trigger early in the 2nd quarter.
Not in the BIG he didn't. You have to show up with a defense and be physical on the lines if you want to win in the BIG, things Frosty knows nothing about.....

maybe they will move Fidone to OLB or beef him up to play the offensive line

that's what they did with Jurgens - recruited him as a 4* TE/athlete and then pulled the old switcheroo and stuck his ass at center once he arrived on campus

a center that can’t snap the ball

Frost has shown he can do the job elsewhere. He'll fix this but obviously it's taking more time than anyone wants. I said it after last season. AM's senior year when that first full good recruiting class is JUNIORs is the year where we need to judge frost. Illinois's starting QB was either a high 4 star I think or 5 star QB when he originally signed with Michigan. He looked like it today. Ours looked like a redshirt freshman who only played QB full time one year in high school.

Our soph starting center finally gets pulled either because of his bum foot OR because he couldn't snap the ball. Top 2 RBs were out with injuries. Marvin Scott does not have a handle on the playbook. Wandale is too small to play back there all the time. That opening drive and falling behind really screwed with our QB's mind IMO. We should have gone to AM way earlier IMO. I might have pulled the trigger early in the 2nd quarter.

Fritzi, have you got some smack I can snort, the guy has lost the team. We have to let him coach next year but he has failed miserably b/t/w Smothers is just Luke maybe worse.

I know he is a stud. But seriously with the cryptic tweets already? What’s he gonna say when he doesn’t start his first game? Judging from Maurice Washington and Omar Manning I’d say the Frost doesn’t like Twitter crying guys.

It's not a homer post if every word of it is true. And it is. I'm not happy about this. I am doubting Frost's ability to turn this around without getting rid of Chinander. I didn't expect to be great this year but I didn't see this one coming. Northwestern and OSU should not have surprised anybody. I think next year is the year we make a judgement on whether or not Frost is going to be the long term solution.

I'm depressed and unhappy like every other Husker fan but I remain logical and reasoned.
my god.

I know he is a stud. But seriously with the cryptic tweets already? What’s he gonna say when he doesn’t start his first game? Judging from Maurice Washington and Omar Manning I’d say the Frost doesn’t like Twitter crying guys.
Mo Washington and Omar Manning share the problem with showing up for practice. It's tough to integrate people in to a game plan when they aren't there.

Reactions: bshirt73

I like the way Marvin Scott runs. If we don't screw him up I think he can be pretty good. Wan'Dale definitely has a place to make some big plays on this team, but it is not running 20 plus plays a game at running back. I don't know Jurgens, but surely he is is smarter than what he has shown so far. His hold that wiped out a TD in by Scott was totally unnecessary. Huskers are a Dumb team. Until they play smart this is what we all should expect.

I like the way Marvin Scott runs. If we don't screw him up I think he can be pretty good. Wan'Dale definitely has a place to make some big plays on this team, but it is not running 20 plus plays a game at running back. I don't know Jurgens, but surely he is is smarter than what he has shown so far. His hold that wiped out a TD in by Scott was totally unnecessary. Huskers are a Dumb team. Until they play smart this is what we all should expect.
That hold was a complete bullshit call. Rodgers hands to the face was too. We had stupid plays, many of them. But those were not among them.

I didn't see that play but the radio call made it sound like that was a phantom call.

well that call to start the game for us today sure as hell didn't help us today. It was ALL uphill for us after that start
That was absolutely insane, handed them 7 to start the game. Rogers phantom hands to the face extended a drive and led to 7. The phantom hold on Jurgens cost us 4. Have I mentioned how I feel about B1G officiating before?

would be a fool to gamble any aspirations of an NFL career by signing with a team with no clue what they are doing on offense and no QB
If you consider yourself a Husker fan, why write something like this that he might see? Are you trying to get him to go somewhere else?

If you consider yourself a Husker fan, why write something like this that he might see? Are you trying to get him to go somewhere else?
He's not a Husker fan. As far as we can tell he's an Iowa troll living under a bridge in Minnesota somewhere. He claims to be a health care professional but he sure spends a lot of time on this board to actually have a job.

Not in the BIG he didn't. You have to show up with a defense and be physical on the lines if you want to win in the BIG, things Frosty knows nothing about.....
HIs UCF team beat a highly ranked extremely talented team from the SEC in their bowl game. That Georgia team had every bit as much talent as anybody in the B1G this year.

Last edited:
Just like all the trash you spew over here, loser. Get a life.
Not spewing any trash , just giving hard facts that your program sucks . You having to pull out the race card is a new low for your delusional fan base.
Your so called glory years were filled with criminals and roid heads under TO who turned a blind eye to win at all costs. That’s not debatable

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT