ADVERTISEMENT

Fickell is a chump

Looks like Fickell was able to squeeze a little harder

16+ million dollar difference in contracts

If we were to believe Buckyville, Wisconsin's candidates were Fickell, Leonhard, and Aranda, in that order. And Wisconsin was about to hire Leonhard until Fickell said yes. Like they were already having lawyers write up a contract for Leonhard.

So probably Wisconsin wasn't competing against Nebraska for Rhule's service.

If we were to believe Buckyville, Wisconsin's candidates were Fickell, Leonhard, and Aranda, in that order. And Wisconsin was about to hire Leonhard until Fickell said yes. Like they were already having lawyers write up a contract for Leonhard.

So probably Wisconsin wasn't competing against Nebraska for Rhule's service.
I thought Leipold had a connection to Wisconsin. Surprised his name wasn’t in the list.

Eichorst got his guy too. So did Moos. That's not a good indicator by itself on evaluating how the hire will actually go.

It actually is when you compare the competence of Alberts vs Eichorst and Moos

You can move to Wisconsin man. Go for it
Thanks for stopping by with your drivel, now please don’t come again. Have a nice day.
I didn't realize i needed your permission to give an opinion. I have a feeling you are going to be the first guy cursing Rhule in couple years when he fails @ Nebraska. If it's my team hiring a coach I rather go with a proven winner than a .500 coach.

Last edited:
Fickell was in play with us until Wisconsin contacted him. He said no at that point.
I believe you have it turned around. It looks like Wisconsin was a fall back for Fickell after he was rejected. That happened way too fast after the Rhule signing of Nebraska

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT