ADVERTISEMENT

Few yellow hankies on the lawn

Hopefully we've turned the corner. I know everyone wants coaching transitions to go smoothly and produce immediate results but that isn't always the case. Turnovers and penalties are something that has plagued Nebraska for years. One game without them isn't an end all but hopefully can serve as a sign of things to come and the new staff starting to have a positive effect on the program.

Great win today. There are no moral victories at NU and we expect to win them all but right now, let's get bowl eligible and the season on a positive note. GBR!!!

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Exactly we do that from game 1 who knows where would be but good day today. Look forward

And one of the penalties on the sidelines. Need clean games like that weekly!!
That was the only penalty I even remember. They do a good job of covering an onside and immediately get backed up by some idiot that can't stay off the field of play. Who was that? Was that the coach that the strength coach is tasked with following and keeping off the field of play? That play really annoyed me. No penalties all game long, and then do something to keep the other team in the game. Luckily it didn't bite them in the butt.

ADVERTISEMENT