FBI = Fascist Bureau of Investigations!!

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Courtesy of Radio talk show truth teller…..

Chris Plante!!!! Brilliant!!

effing scumbags at the top did this to themselves. The people will not rest until completely overhauled and reformed

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014

effing scumbags at the top did this to themselves. The people will not rest until completely overhauled and reformed
I’m not sure if you know this or not, but we cannot actually hear what you listen to. Great context bub. You’re on a roll today

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001

Just because they are holding poor little Donnie to the laws everyone else has to follow, they are fascist. Wow!

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Just because they are holding poor little Donnie to the laws everyone else has to follow, they are fascist. Wow!
They buried the Hunter investigation, they bury the fire bombings of Christian womens health centers, they bury everything against demoRats period and you think they are for the people!

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
So, everyone has to deal with constant harassment from Bidumbs gestapo if they're Trump supporters, or were ratted on by liberal wusses using anonymous tips saying they were at the 1/6 peaceful protest that arent true, oh, and what laws did Trump break?

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
Speaking of buried the Man who’s vehicle lost control trail started this week.

I’m sure it’s getting all the run from the press.

I mean a vehicle losing control and swerving through a road and running over elderly and children sounds like a major lawsuit for the victims.

Anyone seen that video yet?

I was thinking about buying that car but I want to see what the factory recall on that is and if they fixed it yet!

Trike Rider

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
How did the fbi limit your freedom of speech, and especially thought
You didn't know the FBI made social media sensor wrong think all of 2020 during the election???

This is why we hate you people. This is why you are subhuman. You are mentally retarded and completely uneducated on extremely important talking points all while being able to vote.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Laner2 and cavalot

kaiser20

Walk On
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009

You sound pretty insecure and delusional wearing horse blinders everything is trumps fault and he needs to be locked up that’s it and that’s that.

Reactions: cavalot