ADVERTISEMENT

FB Blueblood poll

Something must have happened to little joey in the past. Do you want to talk about it joey? Maybe you can show us on a Herbie Husker doll what the bad man did? In the meantime, we understand your need to lash out. You are special. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
And another dip$hit jumps in. Let’s talk football, how’s the season going?

Says the juvenile schlong sucker. You do give a fuhk, that’s why you keep coming back to eat more of your feces.
You might be the dumbest of the bunch so far. Congratulations bugeater, I’m guessing your handle is literal.

F5 pushed joey’s face so far up joey’s ass, he can’t even respond to him anymore.
He’s just repetitive, he bores me. I can’t stand when people just repeat the same stupid shtick over and over, it’s not intelligent and uninteresting.

Hello pot, meet kettle
Yeah, I am sure from your perspective that is true. I will repeat though. I was being respectful for the past couple of weeks, wasn’t even posting here much. Never attacked anyone personally, then two idiots started the personal attack internet tough guy BS so now I have stuck around and started returning fire. More have jumped on board and so I continue. I don’t care what any of you say to or about me, neither should any of you. It’s nonsense, I am more than happy to move on, but if dumbasses keep being dumbasses I’m happy to play that game too.

You might be the dumbest of the bunch so far. Congratulations bugeater, I’m guessing your handle is literal.
He’s just repetitive, he bores me. I can’t stand when people just repeat the same stupid shtick over and over, it’s not intelligent and uninteresting.
Kind of like what you do. And there’s no doubt you’re quite unintelligent, that comes through every time you post.

Yeah, I am sure from your perspective that is true. I will repeat though. I was being respectful for the past couple of weeks, wasn’t even posting here much. Never attacked anyone personally, then two idiots started the personal attack internet tough guy BS so now I have stuck around and started returning fire. More have jumped on board and so I continue. I don’t care what any of you say to or about me, neither should any of you. It’s nonsense, I am more than happy to move on, but if dumbasses keep being dumbasses I’m happy to play that game too.

It’s nonsense and you’re more than happy to move on, yet your stupidity and ignorance brings you back time and again to get your face pushed in between your ass. Bravo.

It’s nonsense and you’re more than happy to move on, yet your stupidity and ignorance brings you back time and again to get your face pushed in between your ass. Bravo.
If you think ANY of this equates to getting my face pushed in you haven’t lived too much of a life pu$$y

The little princess is having a little tantrum. Probably time for the bottle and a good burp.

Why do Huskirt fans always feel the need to compare to Iowa? Because you can’t get us out of your head! We’re there because we keep kicking your ass year after year. It’s like Men vs boys. You’re a washed up has been blue blood program that will never compete with the big boys. You’ll forever have your hands full just dealing with Iowa and Wisconsin.

I guess its better to be a washed up has been than a perinial never was! You rate yourself to high, you're no Wisconsin. Enjoy your time chickenhawk, enjoy your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
I hope that you and your family are safe. And that you have no internet connection :)
Haha! Yeah, family will be fine,we are in the Tampa area, just lots of rain here,AND yes, I will not be on the internet for a while I’m sure. Last time I deployed for a storm I was gone for a week so guess this is goodbye to all my friends and fans for a while.

Soooooo, yeah...back to the original thread...

Yes, Nebraska is 100% a Blue Blood program.

Old School Blue Bloods:

Nebraska
Notre Dame
Texas
Penn State
Alabama
USC
Ohio State
Oklahoma

New School Blue Bloods:

LSU
Florida
Florida State
Auburn
Georgia
Miami

You can see the obvious movement in football success to the South in the last 30 years.

Old School Blue Bloods:

Nebraska
Notre Dame
Texas
Penn State
Alabama
USC
Ohio State
Oklahoma

New School Blue Bloods:

LSU
Florida
Florida State
Auburn
Georgia
Miami

You can see the obvious movement in football success to the South in the last 30 years.
Definitely a trend, pushed by the desegregation of college football in the South from the 1970s on. It's always amazing to me to look back on Nebraska's Orange Bowl victories after the 1970 and 1971 seasons and see the racial makeup of the teams from LSU and Alabama. LSU's 1970 team was comprised entirely of white men. The Tigers' first African-American player was Mike Williams, who made his debut in 1972. Alabama had two African-American players on its 1971 team, John Mitchell and Wilber Jackson, and both made their debuts in that season.

Nebraska has an interesting history of African-American players dating back to the 1890s, and the Huskers ran into trouble first trying to play Missouri, and then in the 1930s trying to play Kansas and Kansas State, because of Nebraska's inclusion of African-American players. Through most of Nebraska's history, even through the 1950s, Nebraska had a limited number of black players. It wasn't until Bob Devaney started recruiting black players from the northern metro areas that the Huskers had more than just a few African-Americans on any single roster.

Old School Blue Bloods:

Nebraska
Notre Dame
Texas
Penn State
Alabama
USC
Ohio State
Oklahoma

New School Blue Bloods:

LSU
Florida
Florida State
Auburn
Georgia
Miami

How in the world did you come up with that list of 'New Blue Bloods"? Do you think those are the new blue bloods of CFB, if so that is ridiculous. Georgia hasn't had a National Champion the last 30 years, Auburn has one and Miami hasn't been relevant since before we were. Plus you left of Clemson, who is a machine right now. And it's not like any of those program have replaced the Alabama, Oklahoma or OSU's of the world.

National Champions the last 30 years:
Alabama 6
Nebraska 3
Florida 3
Florida State 3
Miami 3
Ohio State 2
USC 2
LSU 2

Wins the last 30 years:
Florida State 299
Ohio State 290
Nebraska 289
Oklahoma 283
Florida 282
Miami 280
Georgia 271
Michigan 267
Alabama 266
Tennessee 259

Last edited:
I agree with the movement south of football success. But, how in the world did you come up with that list of 'New Blue Bloods"? Do you think those are the new blue bloods of CFB, if so that is ridiculous. Georgia hasn't had a National Champion the last 30 years, Auburn has one and Miami hasn't been relevant since before we were. Plus you left of Clemson, who is a machine right now. And it's not like any of those program have replaced the Alabama, Oklahoma or OSU's of the world.

National Champions the last 30 years:
Alabama 6
Nebraska 3
Florida 3
Florida State 3
Miami 3
Ohio State 2
USC 2
LSU 2

Wins the last 30 years:
Florida State 299
Ohio State 290
Nebraska 289
Oklahoma 283
Florida 282
Miami 280
Georgia 271
Michigan 267
Alabama 266

I'd probably do the wins in the last 10 years. 30 years isn't that recent to see who the new age teams are.

Reactions: WhiteandSlatonWVU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT