ADVERTISEMENT

FB Blueblood poll

Hilarious is when things are so bad at Nebraska that you have to resort to "we have better attendance than you do"...afraid because you can't "compete in the present"?
images

Some of you still dream of looking like the Nebraska on the left, when reality is on the other side...

images

This is UCF Football
ucf-knights-hot-girls-axis.png
What is your point. If you think hot girls make a program successful you are an idiot.
736470.jpg
xYZj8MY7_400x400.jpg
358095.jpg

https://sports.yahoo.com/official-n...ional-championship-record-book-234835087.html
It's official: NCAA recognizes UCF's national championship in record book

We do ok academically also*

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/undergraduate-teaching
Best Undergraduate Teaching National Universities
"Many colleges have a strong commitment to teaching undergraduates instead of conducting graduate-level research. In a survey conducted in spring 2018, the schools on these lists received the most votes from top college administrators for putting a particular focus on undergraduate teaching."

UCF is tied with the following schools at #34: Harvard (Ivy League), Columbia(Ivy League), UNC Chapel Hill, and ranked higher than academic juggernauts MIT, Cornell, and Johns Hopkins

https://today.ucf.edu/ucf-named-no-10-most-innovative-university-in-nation/

UCF Ranks Among the Nation’s Top 10 Most Innovative Universities
U.S. News & World Report ranks UCF above Harvard, Princeton, Duke and Johns Hopkins as most innovative in its annual list of best colleges.

Pretty good considering we've only been around since 1963 and we're not a land grant institution. ..oh...and I've earned three degrees from UCF. :)....by your response...I take it you haven't earned one from Nebraska...stick to your attendance smack....my preceding posts should answer your troll asking where UCF is. 5-0, undefeated, nationally ranked
What is your point. If you think hot girls make a program successful you are an idiot.
736470.jpg
xYZj8MY7_400x400.jpg
358095.jpg
He’s bragging about his three degrees from ucf community college, associates all in the following course work:

Humanities, General Studies, and Lodging management.

I will take the Tampa Bay Area over SoCal. A lot less traffic here.
Wide open spaces and crisp air. It's all about preferences. My preference is to root for my 0-5 team right now, despite having opportunities to root for UF (master's degree) or Iowa (current employer). Keep giving your team your unbridled support, and forgive us for doing the same.

Wide open spaces and crisp air. It's all about preferences. My preference is to root for my 0-5 team right now, despite having opportunities to root for UF (master's degree) or Iowa (current employer). Keep giving your team your unbridled support, and forgive us for doing the same.
Funny thing. I haven’t talk smack about Nebraska in a bit now. You guys are having a god awful season of epic proportions so I let off the BS. I know it can happen to any team, and even though I know some here would be on the Iowa board not letting up if the roles were reversed, I am done kicking you guys and have been since week three, when it became apparent how bad your season was getting.
BUT...... this little limp D pickle puffer f5dumbass keeps wanting to pop up and talk $hit, so I say a little something back to him. If it wasn’t for his pathetic juvenile digs at me I would already be gone from this board. He persist so I do as well.

Reactions: 9and4
Just think. At one time Minnesota was on this list. Nebraska is the new Minnesota.

So what is Iowa? I always find it somewhat comical that the fans of a team that never was, want to talk shit to teams because they aren't anymore.

Iowa is like the dude in high school that skated by with below average grades, gets a job managing the Burger Barn and wants to talk shit about his classmate that was fired from being CEO of a major corporation, and act like they are somehow equals now. UCF fans are like the guy who kissed ass all the way to almost the top and hit his ceiling. He knows he won't ever make it to the C suite, but he acts like he is one of the boys because he plays golf with the COO.

I enjoy wide open spaces too. My family has 500 acres in north Florida that we hunt and vacation on.

It's entirely possible.
In the meantime, Iowa has never been what Minnesota was, nor have they been what Nebraska was.

We will revel in our past.
We will lament our present.
We will hope for our future.

True. We will also hope for the future.

Reactions: 9and4
Funny thing. I haven’t talk smack about Nebraska in a bit now. You guys are having a god awful season of epic proportions so I let off the BS. I know it can happen to any team, and even though I know some here would be on the Iowa board not letting up if the roles were reversed, I am done kicking you guys and have been since week three, when it became apparent how bad your season was getting.
BUT...... this little limp D pickle puffer f5dumbass keeps wanting to pop up and talk $hit, so I say a little something back to him. If it wasn’t for his pathetic juvenile digs at me I would already be gone from this board. He persist so I do as well.
Yet here you are with your juvenile digs. Talk about a dumbass. Like F5 said in an earlier post, he’s living in your head rent free, and you keep coming back to have your face shoved in your own feces. Brilliant.

It's entirely possible.
In the meantime, Iowa has never been what Minnesota was, nor have they been what Nebraska was.

We will revel in our past.
We will lament our present.
We will hope for our future.

No Minnesota is in a far worse spot. They hired a gimmick coach headed nowhere. Nobody wants to play outside in Minnesota lets be real.

Reactions: timnsun
So what is Iowa? I always find it somewhat comical that the fans of a team that never was, want to talk shit to teams because they aren't anymore.

Iowa is like the dude in high school that skated by with below average grades, gets a job managing the Burger Barn and wants to talk shit about his classmate that was fired from being CEO of a major corporation, and act like they are somehow equals now. UCF fans are like the guy who kissed ass all the way to almost the top and hit his ceiling. He knows he won't ever make it to the C suite, but he acts like he is one of the boys because he plays golf with the COO.

What in the world are you talking about?

No Minnesota is in a far worse spot. They hired a gimmick coach headed nowhere. Nobody wants to play outside in Minnesota lets be real.
I get what you're saying, but if it's the weather, I personally have never understood that.

The weather in Minnesota for football season is ideal until about mid-November. Having covered football in South Florida and in Gainesville, I can honestly say I don't understand how anyone could ever be comfortable there until mid-November when the season is ending. That written, 20 million people have chosen to live in Florida, so who am I to say they're wrong?

Admittedly, too, because of population numbers and the importance of high school football in hot-weather states, a great number of the best high school football players come from hot-weather states such as Florida, Texas and the rest of the American South. I'm not sure why they don't enjoy a nip in the air as they're playing football, but that's the way it is.

Minnesota, actually, should be much better than Nebraska at attracting top-level players. It's a much more populous state, and like Nebraska, it's the only Division I (FBS) game in town.

It boggles their mind that a fan base would actually stick with and support a 0-5 team. 99% of UCF fans will be gone once they suck again.

Reactions: headcard
It boggles their mind that a fan base would actually stick with and support a 0-5 team. 99% of UCF fans will be gone once they suck again.

It’s so easy to say things like this when you truly have no understanding of our fan base. We are growing, and have been since the days of culpepper. This will not slow down, especially with our alumni base growing quickly due to high enrollment.

Also interesting that UCF is always on your mind.

Reactions: WhiteandSlatonWVU
It’s so easy to say things like this when you truly have no understanding of our fan base. We are growing, and have been since the days of culpepper. This will not slow down, especially with our alumni base growing quickly due to high enrollment.

Also interesting that UCF is always on your mind.
Says the UCF fan on a Nebraska board. You can’t make this up.

I get what you're saying, but if it's the weather, I personally have never understood that.

The weather in Minnesota for football season is ideal until about mid-November. Having covered football in South Florida and in Gainesville, I can honestly say I don't understand how anyone could ever be comfortable there until mid-November when the season is ending. That written, 20 million people have chosen to live in Florida, so who am I to say they're wrong?

Admittedly, too, because of population numbers and the importance of high school football in hot-weather states, a great number of the best high school football players come from hot-weather states such as Florida, Texas and the rest of the American South. I'm not sure why they don't enjoy a nip in the air as they're playing football, but that's the way it is.

Minnesota, actually, should be much better than Nebraska at attracting top-level players. It's a much more populous state, and like Nebraska, it's the only Division I (FBS) game in town.

Honest question have they ever been good?

You honestly keep tabs on us don’t you? Think about UCF, watch the games waiting and waiting for us to lose, watch the scores in hope...let’s be honest you become a fan.

Reactions: ahabmw
You honestly keep tabs on us don’t you? Think about UCF, watch the games waiting and waiting for us to lose, watch the scores in hope...let’s be honest you become a fan.
Lol, How can we not keep tabs on you. You dips are in here spouting off 100 times a day. Seems to me you guys are the ones obsessed with us.

Yet here you are with your juvenile digs. Talk about a dumbass. Like F5 said in an earlier post, he’s living in your head rent free, and you keep coming back to have your face shoved in your own feces. Brilliant.
Except I really don’t give a fvck what either of you say. I think it’s hilarious actually

Something must have happened to little joey in the past. Do you want to talk about it joey? Maybe you can show us on a Herbie Husker doll what the bad man did? In the meantime, we understand your need to lash out. You are special. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT