ADVERTISEMENT

FB Blueblood poll

To make an analogy, we've become the Indiana of NCAA basketball. Blueblood reputation. Won national championships. Still have cache', but we haven't done squat in many, many years.

Reactions: gobigred670
Lots of millenials voting in this poll. All of those teams outside of the top 8 have way too high percentages.

What has ucf ever won? we've won one game this year...Nebraska has won zero.

They will never win a National Championship, it's a pass through school where coaches get some on the job experience and then move on. Your stadium is rarely full, not enough fans in Florida care about ucf. Hilarious.
Hilarious is when things are so bad at Nebraska that you have to resort to "we have better attendance than you do"...afraid because you can't "compete in the present"?
images

Some of you still dream of looking like the Nebraska on the left, when reality is on the other side...

images

This is UCF Football
ucf-knights-hot-girls-axis.png

Last edited:
Just logged in, read a bunch of posts from people called "knightsomething" or "somethingknight," and now having lived in Iowa City, Kansas and Colorado for the last 28 years, I'm going to list what I've learned are the true blueblood programs:
  1. Central Florida
  2. UCF
  3. Blake Bortles' alma mater (but the past doesn't count, so he shouldn't)
  4. Iowa
  5. Alabama
  6. Colorado
  7. Kansas State
  8. Ohio State
  9. Michigan
  10. Penn State
If there were a blueblood list for cheaters:

Hey, where is Iowa on that list?
Why do Huskirt fans always feel the need to compare to Iowa? Because you can’t get us out of your head! We’re there because we keep kicking your ass year after year. It’s like Men vs boys. You’re a washed up has been blue blood program that will never compete with the big boys. You’ll forever have your hands full just dealing with Iowa and Wisconsin.

Reactions: gobigred670
gobigred670 and ffjoey are meeting after joey gets off work at the convenience store, they're going to Long John Silvers.

aef2a806f5b0de319eb66a26813bb5ed.jpg
Long John Silvers? Do they still exist? Luckily, I live less the a half mile from the Gulf of Mexico. Don’t need to eat Long John Siivers.

Trying not to get caught in your feud, but you need to come stronger.

Find a rebuttal picture or something.
Thing is, I just don’t care. F5douche is a clown who’s lack of originality makes me wonder how far on the spectrum he is. I’m not wasting time finding stupid internet pictures. I will leave that to the idiot with the 5th grade intellect.

Great news.
At our absolute bottom, we are still considered blue blood despite what some have said in defense of poor coaches.
Now it will only rise.

Those answering this poll are too involved in history .. I’ve seen actual current blue bloods get a new coach and in weeks, their recruiting classes had 13 four stars. Even chuckie the hut did it at Notre Dame

Those answering this poll are too involved in history .. I’ve seen actual current blue bloods get a new coach and in weeks, their recruiting classes had 13 four stars. Even chuckie the hut did it at Notre Dame
Thanks for the wonderful observation.

So what you are saying is that the 65,000 fans who participated in this poll and you and those who are trolling Nebraska right now are right.

Makes sense, thanks for stopping by and sharing some reality with us.

On second thought, I’ll take the reality of the poll that 65,000 people voted in over your post here. Thanks.

Reactions: headcard
Hilarious is when things are so bad at Nebraska that you have to resort to "we have better attendance than you do"...afraid because you can't "compete in the present"?
images

Some of you still dream of looking like the Nebraska on the left, when reality is on the other side...

images

This is UCF Football
ucf-knights-hot-girls-axis.png

Never said anything about Nebraska having better attendance, guess that ucf education really helped your reading comprehension, right? Like I said, ucf will never win a National Title, but you know that.

Last edited:
Long John Silvers? Do they still exist? Luckily, I live less the a half mile from the Gulf of Mexico. Don’t need to eat Long John Siivers.

Long John Silvers exists.
I bet you have one near you.

Thing is, I just don’t care. F5douche is a clown who’s lack of originality makes me wonder how far on the spectrum he is. I’m not wasting time finding stupid internet pictures. I will leave that to the idiot with the 5th grade intellect.

Love it, living inside your head RENT FREE. Look at your own comments and tell us about how original you are, bright boy. Your 40 IQ is something you have to live with, but I'm sure you get lots of help from social services, that's all that poor, uneducated dolts such as yourself can hope for.

You're not wasting time finding pictures on the internet but you're wasting time every time you post here, you're a walking contraDICKtion who's not very sharp, keep the laughs coming.Laughing

Last edited:
Of course you would.
Because you live a 1/2 mile from the gulf of Mexico.

It must be awesome to live 1/2 mile from the gulf of Mexico.

Yeah, the GC looks very nice after a hurricane, little joey44's place got damaged a bit, at least he was able to save his toilet:

hurricane-damage-picture-id78050669

114-isaac-1346178126.jpg

Never said anything about Nebraska having better attendance, guess that ucf education really helped your reading comprehension, right? Like I said, ucf will never win a National Title, but you know that.
Never? You place a high value on attendance. “Your stadium is rarely full”......I guess that little Nebraska goldfish brain can’t hold a thought long and remember what you say. That’s probably why you never even graduated from Nebraska. Go ahead and Brag about your attendance. UCF will keep bragging about our wins and live in 2018. You’ll probably also enjoy this.

https://www.history.com/topics/ancient-history

Last edited:
Never? You place a high value on attendance. “Your stadium is rarely full”......I guess that little Nebraska goldfish brain can’t hold a thought long and remember what you say. That’s probably why you never even graduated from Nebraska. Go ahead and Brag about your attendance. UCF will keep bragging about our wins and live in 2018. You’ll probably also enjoy this.

Keep bragging about your wins this year. You deserve them. Go away.

Reactions: 9and4

Funny, your wins over teams that suck? And find where I compared attendance, you won't, just stated that your team rarely sees a full house, guess a lot of ucf fans know that playing no name teams means nothing, and that winning a National Title will never happen for the knights.

As far as education goes, ucf is nothing more than a city junior college with a lot of "on line" students furthering their education to lower levels. How many years have you been attending ucf, 10?

The latest Sagarin Poll has coastal flori-duh ranked 26th. The "strength" (weakness?) of schedule was ranked 145th.

Funny, your wins over teams that suck? And find where I compared attendance, you won't, just stated that your team rarely sees a full house, guess a lot of ucf fans know that playing no name teams means nothing, and that winning a National Title will never happen for the knights.

As far as education goes, ucf is nothing more than a city junior college with a lot of "on line" students furthering their education to lower levels. How many years have you been attending ucf, 10?
https://sports.yahoo.com/official-n...ional-championship-record-book-234835087.html
It's official: NCAA recognizes UCF's national championship in record book

We do ok academically also*

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/undergraduate-teaching
Best Undergraduate Teaching National Universities
"Many colleges have a strong commitment to teaching undergraduates instead of conducting graduate-level research. In a survey conducted in spring 2018, the schools on these lists received the most votes from top college administrators for putting a particular focus on undergraduate teaching."

UCF is tied with the following schools at #34: Harvard (Ivy League), Columbia(Ivy League), UNC Chapel Hill, and ranked higher than academic juggernauts MIT, Cornell, and Johns Hopkins

https://today.ucf.edu/ucf-named-no-10-most-innovative-university-in-nation/

UCF Ranks Among the Nation’s Top 10 Most Innovative Universities
U.S. News & World Report ranks UCF above Harvard, Princeton, Duke and Johns Hopkins as most innovative in its annual list of best colleges.

Pretty good considering we've only been around since 1963 and we're not a land grant institution. ..oh...and I've earned three degrees from UCF. :)....by your response...I take it you haven't earned one from Nebraska...stick to your attendance smack....my preceding posts should answer your troll asking where UCF is. 5-0, undefeated, nationally ranked

To make an analogy, we've become the Indiana of NCAA basketball. Blueblood reputation. Won national championships. Still have cache', but we haven't done squat in many, many years.
I would say that is a pretty accurate comparison. I also think both now have coaches in place to bounce back.

Since you all asked where UCF is. I'll answer your troll..we're 5-0 (undefeated). You already know where Nebraska is. I'm enjoying your tears and watching you die. Some of you are insufferable. UCF doesn't live in the past, because we are the future.

Quotation-Mike-Ditka-I-don-t-believe-in-living-in-the-past-Living-62-72-35.jpg
You don't live in the past? really? really? So why is it you guys bring up your 2 New Years Day bowls, your pretend NC from last year, your undefeated season from last year? If you follow your own advice the only thing that matters is the game this week. Everything is the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9and4 and Bugeater
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT