ADVERTISEMENT

FB Blueblood poll

Great news.
At our absolute bottom, we are still considered blue blood despite what some have said in defense of poor coaches.
Now it will only rise.

Blue bloods are over time in history not periods in time of history, the people that say we are not a Blue blood program no more only consider the last 5-15 years and not over 100 years.

TN has hit harder times than we did. I think they have a losing record since they canned Fulmer.

Great news.
At our absolute bottom, we are still considered blue blood despite what some have said in defense of poor coaches.
Now it will only rise.

Yep....just like how OU is up in votes. If Frost wins a title then that means 3 different head coaches have won a title. Compare that to Whiskey where they have zero titles.

The way these things go, a disproportionate number of Nebraska fans vote in online polls.

For the snowflakes... not trolling or talking trash.... just stating a fact
That’s a good point, but I would venture to guess most Bama fans voted Bama, and most Texas fans voted Texas, etc. Everyone tells us we have such a small population base as well, so couldn’t have been too many votes from husker fans... ;-)

That’s a good point, but I would venture to guess most Bama fans voted Bama, and most Texas fans voted Texas, etc. Everyone tells us we have such a small population base as well, so couldn’t have been too many votes from husker fans... ;-)

True. The prime example of my point is when ESPN had the fan vote bracket for the top college football team of all time and it was the 71 and 95 team in the finals and herbstriet freaked out.

Reactions: timnsun
Why is the line drawn between Michigan and Penn St?

Penn St is 8th in all time wins, 5th since 1950 (the beginning of modern day football), 5th all time producing NFL players. Is generally recognized by media in promotions as a blue blood. So I guess Michigan is a blue blood because of all their wins against Univ of Chicago in the 1920’s.;)

For real, it amuses me how funny you think you are. I can’t help but smile that you have created numerous screen names to troll, and you really think your witty.

Makes me laugh.
gobigred670 and ffjoey are meeting after joey gets off work at the convenience store, they're going to Long John Silvers.

aef2a806f5b0de319eb66a26813bb5ed.jpg

No one should F’n care about that shit. Recruits don’t. They couldn’t pick tommie Frazier out of a lineup. Live in the now. Get better.

espn had an article awhile back ranking the blue bloods and we were 8th I believe. Considering how average we have been for 2 decades and how horrible we have been the last 4 years that is awesome. Yet another article that disproves Neb being irrelevant.

No one should F’n care about that shit. Recruits don’t. They couldn’t pick tommie Frazier out of a lineup. Live in the now. Get better.
Guessing they couldn't pick the Bama qb out of lu either. Whats the point.

For real, it amuses me how funny you think you are. I can’t help but smile that you have created numerous screen names to troll, and you really think you’re witty.

Makes me laugh.

I heard Wendys will give a free supersize on Frosty's with a ticket stub until we win a game!

I know weird isn't it. lol
Since you all asked where UCF is. I'll answer your troll..we're 5-0 (undefeated). You already know where Nebraska is. I'm enjoying your tears and watching you die. Some of you are insufferable. UCF doesn't live in the past, because we are the future.

Quotation-Mike-Ditka-I-don-t-believe-in-living-in-the-past-Living-62-72-35.jpg

Reactions: gobigred670
Since you all asked where UCF is. I'll answer your troll..we're 5-0 (undefeated). You already know where Nebraska is. I'm enjoying your tears and watching you die. Some of you are insufferable. UCF doesn't live in the past, because we are the future.

What has ucf ever won? They will never win a National Championship, it's a pass through school where coaches get some on the job experience and then move on. Your stadium is rarely full, not enough fans in Florida care about ucf. Hilarious.

Reactions: hookem
Poll number seems low to me.

Sure, Nebraska has been mediocre to good in recent years and, obviously, less than good these last couple years, but that shouldn't have any bearing on a poll like this.

ADVERTISEMENT