ADVERTISEMENT

Fayetteville All Regional Team

RobsterMobster

Administrator
Jan 5, 2010
I know at the time it was the last thing we cared about but never did see it posted. Five (5) Huskers made the team.

Catcher - Griffin Everitt
First Base - Luke Roskam
Third Base - Brice Matthews
Outfield = Joe Acker
Relief Pitcher = Spencer Schwellenbach

Hallmark went 7-20 (.350), 3B, 2 HR but not good enough. Hit safely in all 5 games. Absolutely laughable he's not on the list.

Schwelly has a brother, Mason, who absolutely dominated NAIA ball this year. He put up some crazy numbers on the bump. I believe they were runner-up in the World Series & he was an All American too. Before anyone asks, he's out of eligibility.

Hallmark went 7-20 (.350), 3B, 2 HR but not good enough. Hit safely in all 5 games. Absolutely laughable he's not on the list.

Schwelly has a brother, Mason, who absolutely dominated NAIA ball this year. He put up some crazy numbers on the bump. I believe they were runner-up in the World Series & he was an All American too. Before anyone asks, he's out of eligibility.

Why did you have to tease us like that?

Reactions: saluno22

The Franklin kid they picked over Hallmark didn't even have a good Regional, he struck out damn near every time.

It's too bad we missed out on the two Schwellys playing together in Lincoln. He went 14-1 with a 2.26 ERA and hit .372 with 12 HRs and 56 RBIs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT