ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Old Arcade Game?

Capcom I thought...?

Used to make a beeline for those games, (back when it was ShowBiz in Lincoln - later Chuck E. Cheese).

Which Xmen game are ya thinking of?? :D

Nostalgia... amirite??!
Yea, I think you're right.

Wolverine was obviously the clear choice.

s-l640.jpg

Yea, I think you're right.

Wolverine was obviously the clear choice.

s-l640.jpg
Ohhh... gosh! That coin-OP is taking me way back!!! Loved that!

Kindergarten memories too, lol. We used to assign roles at recess... each person was an xmen and we all had powers xD.

And it’s not an arcade game, but E.T. on the Atari was the worst video game of all time.

I was good at a few. Maybe Tempest was my favorite. Damn spike things. RollingLaugh
I could do the pattern to get to 12th key of Pac-Man.
Always sucked at Galaga type games though.

Galaga and Frogger were my favorites, and probably a little better at Galaga.

I preferred pinball most of the time. The dorm complex at college had Sinbad the Sailor pinball machine and I spent more than my fair share of time there as opposed to my room studying. I learned how to hit the machine just right to get free games. Played a long time under that method.

I've been doing some research and plan on building my own cabinet with MAME soon.
I didn't build a cabinet but I did get a Raspberry Pi and put Retro Pi on it. Easy to run the old stuff, around PS1 era it gets more tricky. You can buy a cabinet fairly cheap and mod it to run on the Pi.

I have it on an old TV in my basement, I can play old games while I lift.

I have thousands of NES, SNES, and Genesis ROMs on it so far. I have the Game Boy ROMs as well but haven't installed them yet. Don't think I did MAME yet either.

So many I'll never even play them all, let alone beat them.

I loved the "run around and beat up everyone" games like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Final Fight, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, X-Men.

Reactions: Sinomatic
Double Dragon in my elementary school age. Then Street Fighter 2 hit and that changed the game. I can’t even fathom how much money I dumped into that game at WC Franks (East Park)

Reactions: Sinomatic and c3o
Double Dragon in my elementary school age. Then Street Fighter 2 hit and that changed the game. I can’t even fathom how much money I dumped into that game at WC Franks (East Park)
When it came out for SNES it was the most hyped video game of my time and it delivered.

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
I’ve still got my old Nintendo systeM stored. Are there places that can fix the glitches?

Still love pinball. Have a Captain Fantastic and a Flash Gordon machine. Of the older video games my favorite is Moon Cresta. I have a Moon Cresta cocktail game and a Moon Fighter upright, which is a Moon Cresta knockoff. I also have an original upright Space Invaders.

Reactions: F5Tornado
Still love pinball. Have a Captain Fantastic and a Flash Gordon machine. Of the older video games my favorite is Moon Cresta. I have a Moon Cresta cocktail game and a Moon Fighter upright, which is a Moon Cresta knockoff. I also have an original upright Space Invaders.
Moon Cresta was a fun game.

Reactions: HuskerBlueDevil
Dragon's Lair...Or was it Dragons Slayer? The one that looked just like a cartoon and was 100% impossible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT