Fauci

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Is now losing the support of even uber liberal journalists.

jdclaw

Walk On
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2004
The point he is trying to make, which seems beyond several people on this Board and millions in this Country is to way to stop continued mutation on large levels is to wipe out the virus or limit its impact is to get most if not close to all people vaccinated. So to stop dangerous mutations, everyone should get vaccinated.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Is now losing the support of even uber liberal journalists.

Seems pretty self explanatory. Get vaccinated so that the virus has less chance to replicate in people, thus less chance to mutate. Or don't get vaccinated and letting the virus replicate for a week or longer unobstructed, resulting in a higher chance for mutations.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
He is a communist doctor in the whole scheme of things and when the politburo has enough he will be shipped off to a gulag!
So Fauci and Biden created Covid, and then trump actually won and is the shadow president, but now fauci is going against what the White House wants the message to be?

did you ever consider that the whole virus and stolen election was planned so that Donald could make a more glorius re entry?

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
The point he is trying to make, which seems beyond several people on this Board and millions in this Country is to way to stop continued mutation on large levels is to wipe out the virus or limit its impact is to get most if not close to all people vaccinated. So to stop dangerous mutations, everyone should get vaccinated.
Millions in this country, and billions around the world

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You cant reason with anti-vaxx morons. They are beyond saving at this point. Just have to hope folks that aren't complete imbeciles get vaccinated and we get through the next couple of months without insanity. These anti-vaxx losers are gonna drag out this pandemic and we just have to accept that at this point. Sad.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Seems pretty self explanatory. Get vaccinated so that the virus has less chance to replicate in people, thus less chance to mutate. Or don't get vaccinated and letting the virus replicate for a week or longer unobstructed, resulting in a higher chance for mutations.

It's pretty simple, natural immunity is better.

Reactions: dragonraider1

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fauci has worked for both parties presidents. He worked for a lot of years so he must not be too bad to work that long. You Trumpsters got to blame everyone and their dog for the Trumpster's ineptness.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Fauci has worked for both parties presidents. He worked for a lot of years so he must not be too bad to work that long. You Trumpsters got to blame everyone and their dog for the Trumpster's ineptness.
Trump supporters are simply insecure and inadequate in regards to intellectual capabilities. They attack experts because it makes them feel better about their own lack of intelligence. Just ignore these morons. They are total losers!

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Is it though?
Ask Fauci, any Washington Democrat or the WHO. Of course they will all tell you what we need here is more control over American Citizens lives. Our liberties will soon destroy the galaxy if they are not obliterated before America's next mid-term election.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
This thing will mutate every year. You’re not stopping covid. The whole world can’t get vaccinated in the first place.

Reactions: HuskerCK

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Ask Fauci, any Washington Democrat or the WHO. Of course they will all tell you what we need here is more control over American Citizens lives. Our liberties will soon destroy the galaxy if they are not obliterated before America's next mid-term election.

Interesting take.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Moron Trump folks hate Fauci because he's right and they are constantly proven wrong. We just have to ignore these weirdos!

"Vaccines don't work!"

E8B4AxMVUAANn8_

• Haha

jdclaw

Walk On
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2004
Fauci flip flops more than a politician. Oh shit, he is one. The guy is a weasel.
Jesus - every time i think i have read the dumbest post I have seen, i see one that lowers the bar further. Lets think about your post rationally if that is possible. Fauci has been with NIH and working to help study and protect people from infectious diseases for 50 years, but sure, he is a politician looking to destroy the Country. Because the scientist may adjust their guidance based upon a new contagious disease which is still evolving instead of solving how to contain and control it within a few days they are somehow now trying to destroy the Country. We should have found someone with a "very good brain" like the Trump to just solve the problem immediately by shooting light up our asses or injecting ourselves with bleach and the Pandemic would be over.

I think that a requirement to be part of the Trump Cult is that you have to stop using at least 3/4 of your brain to believe the crazy shit that is out there.

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
I think that a requirement to be part of the Trump Cult is that you have to stop using at least 3/4 of your brain to believe the crazy shit that is out there.

If memory serves, most of us only use about 10% of our brains. I assume what you're saying is that the cultists only use 2.5% of theirs, but I've been wrong before.

OneBadHuskerFan

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014
Austin, TX
I remember when everybody on the right laughed when he said in front of congress that we could possibly reach at high as 75,000 cases per day.

BigCL24

Gold Member
May 28, 2016

well Biden better do his job and get the minority populations vaccinated, by far the biggest groups remaining on the fence

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You cant reason with anti-vaxx morons. They are beyond saving at this point. Just have to hope folks that aren't complete imbeciles get vaccinated and we get through the next couple of months without insanity. These anti-vaxx losers are gonna drag out this pandemic and we just have to accept that at this point. Sad.
yet you believed Fauci the entire time and wore a mask..... brutal...

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I remember when everybody on the right laughed when he said in front of congress that we could possibly reach at high as 75,000 cases per day.
I'm still laughing...........

Is it the testing or the vaccine?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Jesus - every time i think i have read the dumbest post I have seen, i see one that lowers the bar further. Lets think about your post rationally if that is possible. Fauci has been with NIH and working to help study and protect people from infectious diseases for 50 years, but sure, he is a politician looking to destroy the Country. Because the scientist may adjust their guidance based upon a new contagious disease which is still evolving instead of solving how to contain and control it within a few days they are somehow now trying to destroy the Country. We should have found someone with a "very good brain" like the Trump to just solve the problem immediately by shooting light up our asses or injecting ourselves with bleach and the Pandemic would be over.

congrats you just lowered the bar
have you taken the time to actually read Fauci's emails..........
you know.... the stuff he really says when he isn't lying to your face on tv