Fauci: Amount of virus in breakthrough delta cases 'almost identical' to unvaccinated

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Just get the damn jab you idiots!

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...h-delta-cases-almost-identical?rnd=1627831645

1627892746253.png

Reactions: Soda Popinski

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Are the hospitalizations and deaths the same rate between the vaccinated cases and the silly ignorant unvaccinated cases?

TIA.
Why should that matter? The vast majority of people make a full recovery from Covid and have longer lasting immunity from covid. The people being hospitalized and dying are the same demographic that were dying from Covid go around.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Are the hospitalizations and deaths the same rate between the vaccinated cases and the silly ignorant unvaccinated cases?

TIA.
How many vaccinated people are hospitalized and/or in the ICU?
How many healthy young people are going to the hospital for covid?

I have always said obese diabetic people like you two should get vaccinated asap. Any young healthy person wanting to become a lab rat is wasting their time.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
of the 164 million vaccinated Americans, less than .01% have been infected with the coronavirus, and 0.001% have died....... according to data from the CDC

Reactions: 1160 and Jaemekon

Gill12

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2014

I have always said obese diabetic people like you two should get vaccinated asap. Any young healthy person wanting to become a lab rat is wasting their time.
Florida recently broke its record for hospitalizations related to COVID this week. The mean age are between 40 and 60 years old. Last year the mean ages were between 70-80 yrs, pre-vaccine. Only 50% of the states population below the age of 40 is vaccinated. Obese, diabetic or other co-morbidities certainly increase the risk of complications related to COVID. But to assume that healthy individuals won't have complications is flat wrong.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016

164 million people have increased their survival rate and those people are contributing to helping keep the ER/ICU available for those who need to use it. As a result the country has been able to remain open, albeit with mask debates and 'hot spot' locations generating safety questions.

We have been through this circle jerk 100 times. Don't get the vaccine, risk dying for no reason. I don't care.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I got the vaccination, yet I'm still expected to deal with lockdowns, masks, and potentially more vaccinations?

Go fvck yourself fauci, you worthless nerd.

Reactions: BugeaterInWa

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
164 million people have increased their survival rate and those people are contributing to helping keep the ER/ICU available for those who need to use it. As a result the country has been able to remain open, albeit with mask debates and 'hot spot' locations generating safety questions.

We have been through this circle jerk 100 times. Don't get the vaccine, risk dying for no reason. I don't care.
someone likes the Kool-aid

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I got the vaccination, yet I'm still expected to deal with lockdowns, masks, and potentially more vaccinations?

Go fvck yourself fauci, you worthless nerd.

it makes total sense if you want to control people so that when the data on election fraud comes out, ANTIFA and BLM will be able to wear masks why they burn down your cities

• Sad
Reactions: 1160 and Jaemekon

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Just shooting from the hip here…because most people showing zero signs of infection don’t get tested. The answers to these questions aren’t hard if you give it 5 seconds of thought.
I've given it thought, you might want to think a little deeper than what CNN has conditioned you to think

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
I've given it thought, you might want to think a little deeper than what CNN has conditioned you to think
You might want think a little deeper than what Russian Times has conditioned you to think. If CNN conditions a person to use common sense then I guess it’s way better than anyone thought. Your posting record on here shows you have virtually none of it or refuse to use it in lieu of wild conspiracies. I’ve pointed this out to you on a number of times and your response is always CNN or MSNBC. It’s frankly pathetic.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
You might want think a little deeper than what Russian Times has conditioned you to think. If CNN conditions a person to use common sense then I guess it’s way better than anyone thought. Your posting record on here shows you have virtually none of it or refuse to use it in lieu of wild conspiracies. I’ve pointed this out to you on a number of times and your response is always CNN or MSNBC. It’s frankly pathetic.

Any person who still watches cnn for news and not comedic entertainment has serious mental issues.

Sometimes I forget how stupid people really are. Usually these people are boomers or 23 year old liberal arts college drop out with 150,000 in student loans.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Any person who still watches cnn for news and not comedic entertainment has serious mental issues.

Sometimes I forget how stupid people really are. Usually these people are boomers or 23 year old liberal arts college drop out with 150,000 in student loans.
As I said they would be in higher esteem than previously thought. All cable news, particularly prime time, is garbage.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

BINGO.......but it's fun watching them justify their CNN news fodder

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yea its about the same as round one. Very few people stat wise die. Yes it is a lot of people but not by %. Sort of like the flu. By the way should we be forced to take that vaccine to? I mean it is a deadly virus.
We haven't seen a flu like covid since 1918 🤦‍♂️

But yep it's basically the flu

DerP

Reactions: cavalot

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
it makes total sense if you want to control people so that when the data on election fraud comes out, ANTIFA and BLM will be able to wear masks why they burn down your cities
Derp

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
We haven't seen a flu like covid since 1918 🤦‍♂️

But yep it's basically the flu

DerP
2009 H1N1 was very similar to covid19 as far as death rate. H1N1 was actually closer to the Spanish Flu because it was killing young healthy people unlike covid. The powers in control didn't want to politicize and fear monger so most idiots forget it even happened.

I would stay out of any discussions involving history if I were you. You have proved yourself to be historically illiterate countless times here.

DerP

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
2009 H1N1 was very similar to covid19 as far as death rate. H1N1 was actually closer to the Spanish Flu because it was killing young healthy people unlike covid. The powers in control didn't want to politicize and fear monger so most idiots forget it even happened.

DerP
correct
One of my friends was out here in Cali, brought it with him from another state. I had to take him 2x to the emergency room. He looked like death. He was about 30yrs old at the time. He couldn't fly home so he stayed at my house for 2 weeks. I had to pick him off the floor to carry him back to the bed. He was a mess. Perfectly healthy guy. I never wore a mask, cleaned up his puke etc and never got sick.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

I would stay out of any discussions involving history if I were you. You have proved yourself to be historically illiterate countless times here.

DerP
No dipshit it wasn't anything like covid, it killed a tiny fraction of Americans WITHOUT MITIGATION, largely due to olds having been exposed as kids to similar stains in their youth.

Sorry you are a fvcking idiot.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Yea its about the same as round one. Very few people stat wise die. Yes it is a lot of people but not by %. Sort of like the flu. By the way should we be forced to take that vaccine to? I mean it is a deadly virus.

In the worst of modern flu seasons we do not see 600,000 (and counting) dying, ER/ICU at capacity, things of the sort. We also have a good idea of how to treat the flu where we are still learning with covid. The flu vaccine efficacy is also more like 50% vs the 95%+ that pfizer and moderna is for covid.

I am not in favor of forcing people to do it...

However given the current 'level of deadly' that covid is relative to other viruses, the potential economic impact if it does start getting out of control again, the fact that the vaccine has a 95% efficacy rate as compared to something like the flu's 50%.. This to me is a no-brainer. The mRNA tech isn't new, we aren't "lab rats" like some suggest, and its effective at keeping people out of the hospital and/or dying. 160 million americans have had it... with no new tail growth, regular 5g reception, non-magnetic arms, etc. For months now. If there was one that was borderline force people to do it.. its covid vaccine.

Flu shot however.. given it's lack luster efficacy, the methods for which to treat the flu increasing survival rates... probably hard case to make for a 'requirement'.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
correct
One of my friends was out here in Cali, brought it with him from another state. I had to take him 2x to the emergency room. He looked like death. He was about 30yrs old at the time. He couldn't fly home so he stayed at my house for 2 weeks. I had to pick him off the floor to carry him back to the bed. He was a mess. Perfectly healthy guy. I never wore a mask, cleaned up his puke etc and never got sick.
Umm no not correct in the least

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
In the worst of modern flu seasons we do not see 600,000 (and counting) dying, ER/ICU at capacity, things of the sort. We also have a good idea of how to treat the flu where we are still learning with covid. The flu vaccine efficacy is also more like 50% vs the 95%+ that pfizer and moderna is for covid.

I am not in favor of forcing people to do it...

However given the current 'level of deadly' that covid is relative to other viruses, the potential economic impact if it does start getting out of control again, the fact that the vaccine has a 95% efficacy rate as compared to something like the flu's 50%.. This to me is a no-brainer. The mRNA tech isn't new, we aren't "lab rats" like some suggest, and its effective at keeping people out of the hospital and/or dying. 160 million americans have had it... with no new tail growth, regular 5g reception, non-magnetic arms, etc. For months now. If there was one that was borderline force people to do it.. its covid vaccine.

Flu shot however.. given it's lack luster efficacy, the methods for which to treat the flu increasing survival rates... probably hard case to make for a 'requirement'.
A person who is dies in a motorcycle accident was covid positve and listed as a covid fatality. That doesn't happen with the flu buddy.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
A person who is dies in a motorcycle accident was covid positve and listed as a covid fatality. That doesn't happen with the flu buddy.

You have proof they are marking up any death as a covid death if the virus is present?

In general I see increasing numbers of ICU's being full in states with low vaccine rates. I am not sure they need to 'fluff' the numbers.

And that's just the deaths, the long haulers have some pretty crazy issues also.

Latest posts