Fauci Admits ‘Modest’ NIH funding of Wuhan Lab

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
@sklarbodds was laughing the other day when I said Fauci was funding the Wuhan lab. He needs to stop worshiping the legacy media and regurgitating their propaganda.

Here is my post from a week ago.

Fauci runs NIH

His wife is head of bioethics and human experimentation

Fauci through NIH work closely with ecohealth alliance

Eco health alliance is a grant recipient from both nih and bill and melinda gates foundation

eco health alliance used grant money to sponsor gain-of-function research at the wuhan lab using bat corona viruses

Peter Daszack, president of ecohealth alliance, worked closely with shi zhengli

Peter Daszack also penned and organized the 2019 psa letter of virologists claiming it was a conspiracy to call covid19 lab made...

Shi Zhengli is known as the "bat lady" and heads the gain-of-function research at said wuhan lab.

Peter Daszak pres of ecohealth published a experiment paper with shi zhengli in 2015 where the two successfully created a chimera bat corona virus with ace2 human attachment proteins called SHC014-CoV

In short, Facui is directly linked to funding the lab likely responsible for creating the corona virus

https://nypost.com/2021/05/25/fauci-admits-nih-funding-of-wuhan-lab-denies-gain-of-function/

blender9236

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2018
@sklarbodds was laughing the other day when I said Fauci was funding the Wuhan lab. He needs to stop worshiping the legacy media and regurgitating their propaganda.

Here is my post from a week ago.

Fauci runs NIH

His wife is head of bioethics and human experimentation

Fauci through NIH work closely with ecohealth alliance

Eco health alliance is a grant recipient from both nih and bill and melinda gates foundation

eco health alliance used grant money to sponsor gain-of-function research at the wuhan lab using bat corona viruses

Peter Daszack, president of ecohealth alliance, worked closely with shi zhengli

Peter Daszack also penned and organized the 2019 psa letter of virologists claiming it was a conspiracy to call covid19 lab made...

Shi Zhengli is known as the "bat lady" and heads the gain-of-function research at said wuhan lab.

Peter Daszak pres of ecohealth published a experiment paper with shi zhengli in 2015 where the two successfully created a chimera bat corona virus with ace2 human attachment proteins called SHC014-CoV

In short, Facui is directly linked to funding the lab likely responsible for creating the corona virus

https://nypost.com/2021/05/25/fauci-admits-nih-funding-of-wuhan-lab-denies-gain-of-function/

NIH grant funding comes from tax payer dollars.

Trike rider pays taxes to the government.

In short, Trike Rider is directly linked to funding the lab likely responsible for creating the Corona virus.

Also, Fauci isn’t the head of the NIH. Francis Collins is the NIH director.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Let's divy him up, he is useless now.

dorothy.gif

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
NIH grant funding comes from tax payer dollars.

Trike rider pays taxes to the government.

In short, Trike Rider is directly linked to funding the lab likely responsible for creating the Corona virus.

Also, Fauci isn’t the head of the NIH. Francis Collins is the NIH director.
Who is head of NIH again?

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Who is head of NIH again?

Firstly, Fauci never denied that they gave money to a researcher at the Wuhan Institute. He even explained why, with the first SARS outbreak. However, what he has explicitly said is that they didn't fund gain of function research. The NIH doesn't just give places money to do whatever they want to do with it. You write grants that outline a specific goal and project, and then they give you money to do that grant.

Secondly, Fauci is head of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), which is a major subdivision of the NIH. But he is not the head of the entire NIH. As @blender9236 already said, the NIH directer is Dr. Francis Collins.

Also, I love that you have about 10 different people that you are trying to tie together, and then end with "Fauci is directly linked to funding the lab likely responsible for creating the corona virus".

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Firstly, Fauci never denied that they gave money to a researcher at the Wuhan Institute. He even explained why, with the first SARS outbreak. However, what he has explicitly said is that they didn't fund gain of function research. The NIH doesn't just give places money to do whatever they want to do with it. You write grants that outline a specific goal and project, and then they give you money to do that grant.

Secondly, Fauci is head of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), which is a major subdivision of the NIH. But he is not the head of the entire NIH. As @blender9236 already said, the NIH directer is Dr. Francis Collins.

Also, I love that you have about 10 different people that you are trying to tie together, and then end with "Fauci is directly linked to funding the lab likely responsible for creating the corona virus".
I said all of this before this article was even written. Maybe take the five minutes and read the article if you have the ability. Fauci should be in jail and receive capital punishment for his involvement in millions of deaths.

Ramrod

Walk On
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Going to start off by saying I do not think it is impossible the coronavirus came from the Wuhan lab. Might be the case. Might not be. More investigation is needed. That being said, your post is littered with falsehoods.

@damcde and @blender9236 have already pointed several of them out. The crux of your conspiracy, however, is contingent on the statement I quoted above. You basically claim Daszak received funding through Fauci/NIH, who in turn partnered with Shi Zhengli and used the monies for gain of function research. While Daszak has worked with Shi Zhengli previously on non-gain-of-function papers related to coronaviruses, for the paper you are referencing--You can see it here--Daszak is NOT an author. There may be a channel of NIH funding going to the Wuhan lab, but as Fauci correctly stated, these monies were not used on the gain-of-function research you refer to.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Going to start off by saying I do not think it is impossible the coronavirus came from the Wuhan lab. Might be the case. Might not be. More investigation is needed. That being said, your post is littered with falsehoods.

@damcde and @blender9236 have already pointed several of them out. The crux of your conspiracy, however, is contingent on the statement I quoted above. You basically claim Daszak received funding through Fauci/NIH, who in turn partnered with Shi Zhengli and used the monies for gain of function research. While Daszak has worked with Shi Zhengli previously on non-gain-of-function papers related to coronaviruses, for the paper you are referencing--You can see it here--Daszak is NOT an author. There may be a channel of NIH funding going to the Wuhan lab, but as Fauci correctly stated, these monies were not used on the gain-of-function research you refer to.
Just a few months ago Fauci was adamant about NIH not sending money to the Wuhan lab, he was positive the virus was not going to be an issue in the US, he was 100% sure you didn't need to wear a mask unless symptomatic, and he also knew for a fact the Wuhan lab had nothing to do with the corona virus being released.

When will you idiots learn?

• Haha
Reactions: Ramrod

Ramrod

Walk On
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Just a few months ago Fauci was adamant about NIH not sending money to the Wuhan lab, he was positive the virus was not going to be an issue in the US, he was 100% sure you didn't need to wear a mask unless symptomatic, and he also knew for a fact the Wuhan lab had nothing to do with the corona virus being released.

When will you idiots learn?
Lol. Classic Trike here. Get called out for spewing bullshit. Deflect with more unrelated bullshit, and then insult the intelligence of those calling out the bullshit.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Lol. Classic Trike here. Get called out for spewing bullshit. Deflect with more unrelated bullshit, and then insult the intelligence of those calling out the bullshit.
You people have sucked off fauci for over a year despite him being caught telling multiple lies to the American public.

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Lot of coincidences there. Have they looked into Fauci's personal finances to see how much the democratic party aka the Clinton's aka the kabal gave him for developing the virus that took down Trump?

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Lot of coincidences there. Have they looked into Fauci's personal finances to see how much the democratic party aka the Clinton's aka the kabal gave him for developing the virus that took down Trump?
Fauci was in control of american tax funded organizations that sent funding to china to bypass american laws and continue gain of function testing on the corona virus that just so happened to be released at the end of 2019.

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Fauci was in control of american tax funded organizations that sent funding to china to bypass american laws and continue gain of function testing on the corona virus that just so happened to be released at the end of 2019.
Right. I bet he was paid by the democrats in some fashion.

Reactions: sklarbodds

Ramrod

Walk On
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001

You people have sucked off fauci for over a year despite him being caught telling multiple lies to the American public.
Bahahaha. And the cycle repeats. A deflection with unrelated bullshit (I haven't posted a single thing related to Fauci on this board, and him lying or not in the past has zero relevance to your asinine NIH funding conspiracy) and an insult all wrapped into one statement. Well done.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Bahahaha. And the cycle repeats. A deflection with unrelated bullshit (I haven't posted a single thing related to Fauci on this board, and him lying or not in the past has zero relevance to your asinine NIH funding conspiracy) and an insult all wrapped into one statement. Well done.
Fauci is head of the NIH. It is very relevant he has continued to lie about the coronavirus while he sends funding to the Wuhan lab where the virus was released.

Reactions: EriktheRed

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Sorry Ramrod, but it looks like YOU are the conspiracy theorist in this situation.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ng-for-bat-coronavirus-research-project-67486

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Sorry Ramrod, but it looks like YOU are the conspiracy theorist in this situation.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ng-for-bat-coronavirus-research-project-67486

How so? Your article just talks about how the NIH gave money to EcoAlliance, who then said that “I can categorically state that no fund from [the grant] have been sent to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, nor has any contract been signed.” They are going to get money from other sources besides the NIH. Looking at their financials, they get 12 mil in Government money, and this grant was a 3.7 mil grant over 5 years. So even if they did do the work that the OP suggests, it does not mean that the money for that was from an NIH grant.

As I said before, in order to get funding, you have to write a grant that spells out what you are going to be doing with the money. Then you have to write progress reports to show them that you are actually used the money for the research in the grant with results. They don't just say "Hey here is a million bucks, go crazy on what you want to do". That isn't how it works.

Reactions: Ramrod