ADVERTISEMENT

Farmer

SF and staff can’t catch a break... I ‘m now wondering 🤔if he was going to be our punt returner for this game.😩

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
OMG that is terrible. Already thin at secret not to lose Farmer. Shit

BTN just discussed the injury, saying that the ankle dislocation was too gruesome to show on TV. Sounds like a long, difficult recovery ahead.
depending on what peripheral damage was done to ligaments it may not be too bad. I would much rather have that than an ACL as long as there weren't any bones sticking through the skin.

strange that body weight would snap that shit up.
These guys have incredible fast twitch muscle mass. He's a big DB with lots of leverage but with an ankle all it takes is to step in a divot in the turf and there were LOTS of those at Purdue today. Really crappy field that most high schools wouldn't want to play on.

depending on what peripheral damage was done to ligaments it may not be too bad. I would much rather have that than an ACL as long as there weren't any bones sticking through the skin.
Yeah that must have been the case since he was on the bench during the game and didn't have to go to the hospital. Still awful, obviously, but maybe not as bad as first feared.

Maybe already mentioned, but wasnt Nadab Joseph also on the cart today?
Yes. And Purdue should somehow be held liable for a tarp or whatever that was that had no give when he hit it,,,,it’s a foot or so from sideline. Just stupid. The dukes is bad enough but that edge of tarp deal is ****ing dangerous

Nebraska should refuse to play any games at Purdue, their field is absolutely terrible.
DPE trashed his knee because of a sprinkler head sticking out of the ground in the end zone at Purdue.

Nebraska should refuse to play any games at Purdue, their field is absolutely terrible.
DPE trashed his knee because of a sprinkler head sticking out of the ground in the end zone at Purdue.

Moos needs to call up the other ADs and force action.

Reactions: vs540husker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT