Far worse than anything American hero Kaepernick did …

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
“I may die of covid, but I’d rather die actually living.”

Lmao, so brave! What a weirdo loser.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Are we sure Collin cappernick isn't a terrorist? He certainly has a jihady look to him.

630216190.jpg

I think Collin is actually an undercover Iranian terrorist, Iranians hate america, and we probably shouldn't get stoked on him.

MagnificentEverlastingAlligator-size_restricted.gif

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Are we sure Collin cappernick isn't a terrorist? He certainly has a jihady look to him.

630216190.jpg

I think Collin is actually an undercover Iranian terrorist, Iranians hate america, and we probably shouldn't get stoked on him.

MagnificentEverlastingAlligator-size_restricted.gif
Libs hate America too. If they weren’t atheists, they would pray “death to America” as well.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I think we are curious.

Those nose? The color of his skin? The brow placement? The cheek?

Tell us the jihad arrangement of his facial features

Well, I actually did you one better and gave you a picture. So utilize said picture to draw your image of a jihadist. I can't describe details the way the picture can.

Reactions: Cosmoc

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Well, I actually did you one better and gave you a picture. So utilize said picture to draw your image of a jihadist. I can't describe details the way the picture can.
Nah. Im confused because I see a lot of different facial features. Id like you to point out his features specifically

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Nah. Im confused because I see a lot of different facial features. Id like you to point out his features specifically

I'm not good at descriptions though, that's why I use pictures. Don't be an ableist. I have issues that prevent me from performing the task that is obviously very important to you.

However due to my disability I am unable to perform this task. If you are unable to accept this, that might mean you are an ableist.

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
I'm not good at descriptions though, that's why I use pictures. Don't be an ableist. I have issues that prevent me from performing the task that is obviously very important to you.

However due to my disability I am unable to perform this task. If you are unable to accept this, that might mean you are an ableist.

At leastbwe know there is a level of shame to your racism 😆

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Shame? I don't understand how you draw this conclusion from my response. Racism? How am I a racist? Cappernick looks Iranian, Iranians hate America. What are you playing at?

Actually, the vast majority of Iranians want their country to be like america

Reactions: yomish

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Actually, the vast majority of Iranians want their country to be like america

That's good, but do they like America? Do they want America to exist? What does the Qu'ran say about the west? Maybe I should have said Islamic radicals in Iran, or the Iranian government. But either way, that is what he looks like, I don't know what he actually is.

It was all a joke to begin with based on the thread title that tongue in cheek, called him an "American hero". Has anyone ever told you that you are great at destroying jokes?

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
That's good, but do they like America? Do they want America to exist? What does the Qu'ran say about the west? Maybe I should have said Islamic radicals in Iran, or the Iranian government. But either way, that is what he looks like, I don't know what he actually is.

It was all a joke to begin with based on the thread title that tongue in cheek, called him an "American hero". Has anyone ever told you that you are great at destroying jokes?

Most do like america, they just aren't allowed to admit to it. Their government is in a fragile state with the public knowing how the western world lives and the conditions their government forces them to live under. It is what led to riots in the past. Over time that government is gonna have to make changes or the people will really revolt

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
There are some things it needs to subvert, you cannot allow total democracy of the majority as that will lead to tyranny

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's funny how everything horrible comes out of California. I love how they think that trash ass Kaep was making a statement, but is just another race hustler POS. Dude sucked as a Qb and had whitey parents do what his biological dad wouldn't! Took a knee, after they benched his sorry ass. Then, he didn't start his death to America BS, until he got that hot gf that hates America! Wow, what a freedom fighter!

Hey, Dem dipshvts! Answer this one. How come they have never assassinated or tried to kill Jackson, Sharpton, or any of the other race hustlers? Because they're doing the job of the democrats and MLK was trying to bring peace.

Reactions: Oldschool1964

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
And you don’t think our federal government is and has been tyrannical for a good long while now?

Yes, in many ways it has been. You dont get this many incarcerated without levels of tyranny.

The fact that people debate and have to fight for freedoms is another pretty clear indicator.

Reactions: nelsonj22

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Yes, in many ways it has been. You dont get this many incarcerated without levels of tyranny.

The fact that people debate and have to fight for freedoms is another pretty clear indicator.
We’ll agree, for different reasons. Hopefully we can all agree that the career politicians on Both sides are to blame, and do something to rid ourselves of them and build something that actually works. The Swamp is our collective cancer.

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
We’ll agree, for different reasons. Hopefully we can all agree that the career politicians on Both sides are to blame, and do something to rid ourselves of them and build something that actually works. The Swamp is our collective cancer.

Yes, for damn sure. Though I envision freedoms for everyone, so I'd hope we would be on the same page

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Yes, for damn sure. Though I envision freedoms for everyone, so I'd hope we would be on the same page
Who in their right mind doesn’t envision freedom for everyone? That what we’re built around. ‘Freedom’ just doesn’t equate to ‘free money’ in my book. Any citizen who wants it shouldn’t be subdued in their effort.

Reactions: Jaemekon

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Who in their right mind doesn’t envision freedom for everyone? That what we’re built around. ‘Freedom’ just doesn’t equate to ‘free money’ in my book. Any citizen who wants it shouldn’t be subdued in their effort.

Free money, no. But I do believe in programs that save people in their time of need

Reactions: nelsonj22