ADVERTISEMENT

Fans optimistic after game about Husker's future, Frost leadership !

Jul 10, 2018
fans-vs-colorado-p10-jpg-1536427032.jpg

LINCOLN, Neb. —

The Huskers fell to Colorado 33-28 but spirits don’t seem to have fallen. From coaches and players to fans, most seem optimistic for the rest of the season.

“I mean this is just the beginning for the Frost era, so this is fantastic,” Teresa O’Grady, a fan, said.

Fantastic isn’t usually a word associated with a loss. But Husker fans had no shortage of compliments for the team with Scott Frost at the helm in his first season as head coach.

“I think it’s going to be an exciting season. We got off to a rough start on this one but it was still a fantastic game for coming down to the final seconds so a nail biter,” O’Grady said.

The energy from the Sept. 1 game carried over, but, some said that cancelled game may have hurt.

“I thought it was pretty good. We could have used a game last week to get the rust off. But (if) a few things could have gone our way we could have won it,” David Wetovick, a fan, said.

A winning team is something all fans hope for, but said it’s not everything

“It doesn’t matter, win, lose, there’s a little something different out there. But it makes you feel good to be a Husker fan again,” Danny Denoza, a fan, said.

More at link:

https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/forums/husker-board.12/create-thread

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT