ADVERTISEMENT

Fans in the stands

Any word on fan attendance at 2020 games? TIA.
Yes, the word is that's one of the ways the B1G found to punish Bill Moos for his arrogance in challenging the conference powers that be - ie., no fans allowed. That will teach Nebraska they reasoned. That and hoping to humiliate the Nebraska football team in its first two games with blowout losses. At least that's their most desired wish.

Reactions: Red I 73
Nowhere on campus will allow tailgating, so no. Not sure what; if any, restrictions could/would be in place for areas not on campus.
I suspect some enterprising person will arrange to have tailgating somewhere off campus if not the University itself. Is Pinnacle technically on or off campus. Could even be a TV watch party there for the game if it is not considered to be on campus property. Could also arrange for a TV viewing site in Omaha if someone takes the lead in arranging that.

Reactions: Ecto-1
You also have to wonder if they will be able to show live video of fans on the scoreboard in Memorial Stadium throughout the home games. I think that would be a big morale boost for the players.

by the end of the season, the SEC will be playing in front of capacity crowds.

the B1G will still be scrimmaging in front of players' parents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT