ADVERTISEMENT

Fall Camp Week 4

lots of watchlist news going round. good sign to have dudes in the mix
The watchlists usually include a massive list of players, like 50-60 maybe?
So while it’s nice, it doesn’t always say a whole lot. There may be 60 on the best punter watchlist.
Top 50% projected punter is a pretty low bar.

Either way, still happy when we got guys on the lists.

The watchlists usually include a massive list of players, like 50-60 maybe?
So while it’s nice, it doesn’t always say a whole lot. There may be 60 on the best punter watchlist.
Top 50% projected punter is a pretty low bar.

Either way, still happy when we got guys on the lists.
I think there were 49 on the best punter list. Even so, it is better have our punter on the watch list instead of the watch out list for a change.

Scott is holding an Ace of Hearts and a deuce Of Clubs. Not a great hand but he is all in with the chips. You can feel his stress. This is the year! A “Frosty-Whip“ should be sold at all Nebraska ice cream parlors! Add a little Louisiana Hot Sauce from Mickey Joseph, and we are on a roll.

From Chicago and visiting my son who set up permanent residence in Nebraska. Going to the Daily Double in Denton, NE, on Saturday, to lock in tickets for 3 home games this year. For us that is about $1,200 per game weekend. 9-3 or bust! (By the way, the Huskers are going to kick the crap out of Northwestern in the first game).

Scott is holding an Ace of Hearts and a deuce Of Clubs. Not a great hand but he is all in with the chips. You can feel his stress. This is the year! A “Frosty-Whip“ should be sold at all Nebraska ice cream parlors! Add a little Louisiana Hot Sauce from Mickey Joseph, and we are on a roll.

From Chicago and visiting my son who set up permanent residence in Nebraska. Going to the Daily Double in Denton, NE, on Saturday, to lock in tickets for 3 home games this year. For us that is about $1,200 per game weekend. 9-3 or bust! (By the way, the Huskers are going to kick the crap out of Northwestern in the first game).
The Denton Daily Double. Went there numerous times before I was of age. Great spot.

I love Garrett Nelson interviews.
From when he first committed, the kid always lets his character fly.
He’s an important member for a defense semi-void of outspoken leaders.
All the kid has done is put his heart and soul into it, every day and outwork everyone else. I remember all of the haters who assumed that in-state kid who wasn't a four star would never make it. Hell, the kid even played as a true freshman before he even knew what he was doing and the haters criticized him at that point as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT