Fall Camp Week 4

HominidHusker

Senior
Jun 25, 2018
lots of watchlist news going round. good sign to have dudes in the mix
The watchlists usually include a massive list of players, like 50-60 maybe?
So while it’s nice, it doesn’t always say a whole lot. There may be 60 on the best punter watchlist.
Top 50% projected punter is a pretty low bar.

Either way, still happy when we got guys on the lists.

xrugger

Walk On
Aug 15, 2001
The watchlists usually include a massive list of players, like 50-60 maybe?
So while it’s nice, it doesn’t always say a whole lot. There may be 60 on the best punter watchlist.
Top 50% projected punter is a pretty low bar.

Either way, still happy when we got guys on the lists.
I think there were 49 on the best punter list. Even so, it is better have our punter on the watch list instead of the watch out list for a change.

Badger Pete

Walk On
Dec 22, 2013
Scott is holding an Ace of Hearts and a deuce Of Clubs. Not a great hand but he is all in with the chips. You can feel his stress. This is the year! A “Frosty-Whip“ should be sold at all Nebraska ice cream parlors! Add a little Louisiana Hot Sauce from Mickey Joseph, and we are on a roll.

From Chicago and visiting my son who set up permanent residence in Nebraska. Going to the Daily Double in Denton, NE, on Saturday, to lock in tickets for 3 home games this year. For us that is about $1,200 per game weekend. 9-3 or bust! (By the way, the Huskers are going to kick the crap out of Northwestern in the first game).

leodisflowers

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
Scott is holding an Ace of Hearts and a deuce Of Clubs. Not a great hand but he is all in with the chips. You can feel his stress. This is the year! A “Frosty-Whip“ should be sold at all Nebraska ice cream parlors! Add a little Louisiana Hot Sauce from Mickey Joseph, and we are on a roll.

From Chicago and visiting my son who set up permanent residence in Nebraska. Going to the Daily Double in Denton, NE, on Saturday, to lock in tickets for 3 home games this year. For us that is about $1,200 per game weekend. 9-3 or bust! (By the way, the Huskers are going to kick the crap out of Northwestern in the first game).
The Denton Daily Double. Went there numerous times before I was of age. Great spot.

Dean Pope

Assistant Head Coach
Oct 11, 2001
I love Garrett Nelson interviews.
From when he first committed, the kid always lets his character fly.
He’s an important member for a defense semi-void of outspoken leaders.
All the kid has done is put his heart and soul into it, every day and outwork everyone else. I remember all of the haters who assumed that in-state kid who wasn't a four star would never make it. Hell, the kid even played as a true freshman before he even knew what he was doing and the haters criticized him at that point as well.

Latest posts