ADVERTISEMENT

fall camp rumor....

Certainly not an insider, but I do have some connections through former players I’ve coached and coaches I’ve coached with. The big rumor going around is actually:

Iowa sucks
So embarrassing that we still have fans that still get a delusional sense of satisfaction by writing ""Iowa Sucks" as a response to everything. I, as a 55 year plus Husker fan, keep my mouth shut when it comes to a team that has humiliated the Huskers since Nebraska has joined the Big Ten. 2 wins and 10!!!! losses against them with no wins since a Crazy man coached the Huskers in 2014. Wow! Doesn't that make you sick? It does me.

You know what I heard today on the Dan Patrick Show? They've been talking about how college football should relegate teams just like the English Premier League. So, in other words, the top FCS team would move up and the 60th ranked FBS team would move down. (I do not know how they came up with just 60 teams). Want to take a guess which FBS team it would be per this radio show be forced to move down? No, it was not Iowa or even Illinois. It was none other than our beloved Huskers. Now, that is embarrassing

So embarrassing that we still have fans that still get a delusional sense of satisfaction by writing ""Iowa Sucks" as a response to everything. I, as a 55 year plus Husker fan, keep my mouth shut when it comes to a team that has humiliated the Huskers since Nebraska has joined the Big Ten. 2 wins and 10!!!! losses against them with no wins since a Crazy man coached the Huskers in 2014. Wow! Doesn't that make you sick? It does me.

You know what I heard today on the Dan Patrick Show? They've been talking about how college football should relegate teams just like the English Premier League. So, in other words, the top FCS team would move up and the 60th ranked FBS team would move down. (I do not know how they came up with just 60 teams). Want to take a guess which FBS team it would be per this radio show be forced to move down? No, it was not Iowa or even Illinois. It was none other than our beloved Huskers. Now, that is embarrassing
Well the past decade is embarrassing from all sides of the program. I mean they are terrible so can’t really blame others for thinking that.

Dan Patrick sucks

Great story.

Iowa and Wasker suck.

Wait. Nebraska has been bad? Who knew.

I heard due the frosts contract restructuring and pay cut plus the inflation we have, he has switched from skoal to the cheaper chew like kodiak
That's right, Scotty chews.. You know... it takes a mentally strong person to quit nicotine. I did it almost 9 years ago to this day.. I wonder when he's gonna quit?.. It's a mystery.

Live in Lincoln, so will share the 'stuff' I hear from supposed insiders.

Anthony Grant is legit, and will be our #1RB. Coaches feel really solid 4 deep at RB with guys that can play legit B10 football. We haven't seen that in a long while.

Coaches little scared they may have to go full Air Raid in games.

Live in Lincoln, so will share the 'stuff' I hear from supposed insiders.

Anthony Grant is legit, and will be our #1RB. Coaches feel really solid 4 deep at RB with guys that can play legit B10 football. We haven't seen that in a long while.

Coaches little scared they may have to go full Air Raid in games.

if we have a solid 4 deep at running back why would we have to go fill air raid in games? O line that bad?

on the radio today i herd head coach scott frost got in to a shouting match with the assistant coach raola
You knew Frost had to hire one whipping boy after losing Held, Lubick, Mario, and Austin.

The program benefits when that loser becomes "former" coach. Unfortunately, NU has to lose for that to happen.

Man I don't want to be that guy. But sheesh..... I just can't stand reading what you type. Hard to take you seriously reading this. Maybe you should just become a Mav's fan.
Walleye, I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't figure out what he means. Three times in this thread, I'm ???

Reactions: Walleye79
i mean did any one here who won between the shouting match head coach frost or raola
When you write "here" it means where we are, not did anyone "hear" who won. BIg difference.

I'm not the language monitor, far from it, but try to be more specific when you ask a question so myself and others can try to give you a response. Thanks mavsker.

did anyone here who won
200w.gif

I was going to post the annoying old lady gif, but the dog one works.

• Love
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
i mean did any one here who won between the shouting match head coach frost or raola
I didn't hear about the rumor until you posted it. Frost would be the first head coach to lose an argument to a newly hired coach who is trying to prove himself. Might be a dfferent ballgame if Frost has a shouting match with Mickey.

I didn't hear about the rumor until you posted it. Frost would be the first head coach to lose an argument to a newly hired coach who is trying to prove himself. Might be a dfferent ballgame if Frost has a shouting match with Mickey.
To be honest, this might be something that Trev would have an opinion on, if it actually happened.

It's one thing for the head coach and a position coach to get into it in a coaches meeting room, but if players were in ear shot, that can be a big negative. Maybe Raiola caused the blowup, maybe it was Frost, but the players know which one was out of line. You don't want players picking sides 10 away from the season opener.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT