ADVERTISEMENT

Fall activities

jflores

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 3, 2004
So what are people going to do this fall?

I think it's a safe assumption that if the other leagues play we'll watch a fair bit of that but what other things occupy your time outside of vegging in front of the TV?

Personally I'm looking forward to finishing up my home gym and I also have been getting more into wargaming/board games with the kids.

Also purchased a new charcoal grill that I'm loving and a Weber Smokey Mountain smoker I'm going to have a good time learning how to use.

So what are people going to do this fall?

I think it's a safe assumption that if the other leagues play we'll watch a fair bit of that but what other things occupy your time outside of vegging in front of the TV?

Personally I'm looking forward to finishing up my home gym and I also have been getting more into wargaming/board games with the kids.

Also purchased a new charcoal grill that I'm loving and a Weber Smokey Mountain smoker I'm going to have a good time learning how to use.
Fall is my favorite time of year for cycling, so hopefully I'll do more of that.

Reactions: saluno22
option 1.) watch the other conferences

option 2.) watch the nfl on saturdays if there's no college football

Maybe a good time to start scouting locations for my off- the grid survivalist bunker.

Agree with the camping suggestions. Nebraska has some great state and federal parks

activities.gif

Reactions: jflores
ADVERTISEMENT