Facebook maintains ban on Trump... The baby has an epic meltdown

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Looks like Facebook will maintain its ban on Trump for inciting violence, and like usual Trump turned into a giant baby about it.

But don't worry he has already launched his campaign to fleece you poors of your money. Trump began fundraising off of the Facebook announcement, texting supporters with a link to donate to his joint fundraising committee Save America.

The webpage said, “President Trump is still BANNED from Facebook! Ridiculous! We are handing him a Donor List with the names of EVERY PATRIOT who publicly stood with THEIR PRESIDENT when the Left came after him. If you step up in the NEXT 10 MINUTES, we’ll make sure your name is the FIRST name on the list. Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to stand with President Trump and to get your name at the TOP of the Official Donor List!”

giphy.gif

laonda10

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Omaha
How this crying, whining, selfish, pathetic dipshit garners so much support in this country will be the most unanswerable question of my lifetime. How anyone with a shred of decency or intelligence can listen to him for one minute and say to themselves, "That's my guy" is just baffling.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
How this crying, whining, selfish, pathetic dipshit garners so much support in this country will be the most unanswerable question of my lifetime. How anyone with a shred of decency or intelligence can listen to him for one minute and say to themselves, "That's my guy" is just baffling.
Amen. It is mind boggling to say the least. I understand if you don't like Obama or think Biden is senile or whatever.... but to trust trump and worship him like so many do is asinine.

tb233

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
The inbreds are FURIOUS that a private company is doing what is in their own best interest and the inbreds are FURIOUS that the government hasn't stepped in to force this private company to do what the people want them to do. The commies are furious!!!!!!

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
The inbreds are FURIOUS that a private company is doing what is in their own best interest and the inbreds are FURIOUS that the government hasn't stepped in to force this private company to do what the people want them to do. The commies are furious!!!!!!

This was always the point that cracked me up.

“Dont tread on me” turned to “Government! Do something! These private businesses aren’t being fair!” Real quick

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
Currently on my Top Ten list to ask Jesus when I get there.

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
It is truly mind-boggling that a rich kid from New York, who never worked hard a day in his life, who golfs 2 to 3 times a week, and who has the most obscenely tacky gold decor in his home is the "working man's hero". How on earth did he get these people to vote for him?

Oh, wait, we know. He's an unrepentant asshole. And, as we have come to learn over the past 5 years, there are people that idolize the man solely because he just says whatever the fvck he feels like, whether it's false, idiotic, bigoted, or racist, doesn't matter, they just love that he's an asshole and behaves like they wish they could behave. It's all about "owning the libs", that seems to be the only thing Trumpies truly care about. If a Democrat wants it, they hate it. Period. No logic. No reason, just hate. And fear.

50 years after Hunter S Thompson wrote Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail, it's still all about fear and loathing for the GOP. And the people that fall for this tired old strategy are just total idiot sheeple.

Todd P

Walk On
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2009
Looks like Facebook will maintain its ban on Trump for inciting violence, and like usual Trump turned into a giant baby about it.

But don't worry he has already launched his campaign to fleece you poors of your money. Trump began fundraising off of the Facebook announcement, texting supporters with a link to donate to his joint fundraising committee Save America.

The webpage said, “President Trump is still BANNED from Facebook! Ridiculous! We are handing him a Donor List with the names of EVERY PATRIOT who publicly stood with THEIR PRESIDENT when the Left came after him. If you step up in the NEXT 10 MINUTES, we’ll make sure your name is the FIRST name on the list. Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to stand with President Trump and to get your name at the TOP of the Official Donor List!”

giphy.gif
The words Trump and Patriot don't belong in the same sentence. He is the antithesis of what characterizes a democracy................

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
It is truly mind-boggling that a rich kid from New York, who never worked hard a day in his life, who golfs 2 to 3 times a week, and who has the most obscenely tacky gold decor in his home is the "working man's hero". How on earth did he get these people to vote for him?

Oh, wait, we know. He's an unrepentant asshole. And, as we have come to learn over the past 5 years, there are people that idolize the man solely because he just says whatever the fvck he feels like, whether it's false, idiotic, bigoted, or racist, doesn't matter, they just love that he's an asshole and behaves like they wish they could behave. It's all about "owning the libs", that seems to be the only thing Trumpies truly care about. If a Democrat wants it, they hate it. Period. No logic. No reason, just hate. And fear.

50 years after Hunter S Thompson wrote Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail, it's still all about fear and loathing for the GOP. And the people that fall for this tired old strategy are just total idiot sheeple.
We found out the hard way that our country is a bit more racist than we thought. And far less intelligent sadly.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Trump drove the Republicans right out of power. Now he is splitting the Republicans and for some reason they can't see the damage he is doing to the party. The Republicans have shrinking numbers because of him. The Republicans need someone else to be a strong leader and leave Trump as a bad memory.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Trump drove the Republicans right out of power. Now he is splitting the Republicans and for some reason they can't see the damage he is doing to the party. The Republicans have shrinking numbers because of him. The Republicans need someone else to be a strong leader and leave Trump as a bad memory.
Pretty much the Republican party's approach to Trump is a remake of Broke Back Mountain

Election day:
2597128b2c268367dafbc08eeab36d10.gif

When he lost the election:
giphy.gif

Jan 6th:
a28682333ad277c62f66e462b74c66e7.gif

Impeachment:
tumblr_mot4cppLMX1rabch6o1_500.gif

Post Presidency:
1jW5wVuQ_8UWS2AQ2NMwfF8czaWrtdYQmPn9viT0PteU3c6uPc-ju5RrpiwDl9cbIYNYPkm7BxwjhrZNpFIn3sDBNFW8pKuRrKbgHB8tkV0I1BuqLHT_wQBu5bhUAVaX82Z1ttJ0EbrxBmdmZCVUNXfWAw=s0-d

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
You crazy man! Watch the once-proud Republican party go down in flames because of the beliefs of people like you and the new leadership.
The only time the Republican party was once proud was when Reagan was in office as he has been the only Republican ever fought back against the democrats until Trump. Bush 1, Bush 2, McCain, Romney all put their heads between their legs and let the democrats destroy them with lies.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The only time the Republican party was once proud was when Reagan was in office as he has been the only Republican ever fought back against the democrats until Trump. Bush 1, Bush 2, McCain, Romney all put their heads between their legs and let the democrats destroy them with lies.
The Republican Party right now is one big lie after another. It is damn sad.

Reactions: philosophusker

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
There should be no way the Republican party should not take back the house in 2022, but watch the Trump influence screw that up like he has screwed everything he touches. They have to get away from Trump to have a chance. Trump is a lightning rod that puts the Dems in control.
Telling the truth about the democrats is considered a lie according to the communist got it.
I hope some day you figure out what the truth is.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
There should be no way the Republican party should not take back the house in 2022, but watch the Trump influence screw that up like he has screwed everything he touches. They have to get away from Trump to have a chance. Trump is a lightning rod that puts the Dems in control.

I hope some day you figure out what the truth is.
Oh you mean just like the special election in Texas on Saturday where the Trump backed candidate ran away with it in a landslide and that Murkowski is done in Alaska and Cheney in Wyoming because of their anti-Trump views.

Reactions: 1160

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Oh you mean just like the special election in Texas on Saturday where the Trump backed candidate ran away with it in a landslide and that Murkowski is done in Alaska and Cheney in Wyoming because of their anti-Trump views.
Exactly that why they are going down in 2022 and especially long term. You can not live on the lies, it will come back to bite you. Credibility will be gone as well as faith in a lot of voters that trusted them only to find out the truth. The money will eventually dry up. It is going to be tough to watch.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Exactly that why they are going down in 2022 and especially long term. You can not live on the lies, it will come back to bite you. Credibility will be gone as well as faith in a lot of voters that trusted them only to find out the truth. The money will eventually dry up. It is going to be tough to watch.
Yes they are going down as whoever wins Republican primaries in those states win the general election good god you are dumb. Bidophile wrecking this country will lead to a 30 house seat advantage for Republicans and a 4 Senate seat majority for Republicans in 22. Then with real Americans in DC we will go after the traitors who pushed the dementia patient on this country.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
You mean the wife of the dead guy? Yeah that for sure had nothing to do with it...

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
You mean the Republicans getting 70% of the vote in a race the communist demorats thought they had a chance.
No I mean the wife of the dead guy vs what you’d call a RINO. I have no idea what the DNC thought they could win there, nor do I care.

Latest posts